Recent content by raziel23x

1. raziel23x

MV Generator 200+ exclusives new parts for free ! (Updated : Pack 1 Faces expressions +179 faces)

Chrome will not let me download any of the packs and will not give me the option to keep it only discards the files
  2. raziel23x

RPG Maker MV/MZ Extended Generator - Version 0.68 - Update on the 10th April 2021

what are some good sites or generators i can import into this to expand the character generation as i am looking for male child characters but it seems that both this one as well as the built in one on mv just do female child characters and looking to expand and change the child character tab...
  3. raziel23x

whats the difference between Ace MV Converter.rb and Ace to MV Converter.rb

whats the difference between Ace MV Converter.rb <-Link and Ace to MV Converter.rb <-Link as i was going to use it to convert a 5 year old project to mv and confused to which one to use as both show up in my F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RPG Maker MV\dlc\RPGmakerWeb_plugins\Shaz
  4. raziel23x

VX Ace to MV Converter

whats the difference between Ace MV Converter.rb <-Link and Ace to MV Converter.rb <-Link as i was going to use it to convert a 5 year old project to mv and confused to which one to use as both show up in my F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RPG Maker MV\dlc\RPGmakerWeb_plugins\Shaz

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Have any of you read Sutter Kane?
My winter pack is now free on itch.io!
Writing music for Utara Forest, a location in All the King's Men. Nothing evokes a mysterious, dreamy sound like solo clarinet and modulation!
Man, nobody has created an MZ state animation plugin outside of VisuStella. That breaks my heart.
Finnuval wrote on Alador's profile.
Cute new avatar you got there ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smithgaming8