RCXDan's latest activity

• RCXDan
    RCXDan reacted to The Stranger's comment on Leokids's profile post with Haha Haha.
    VX was trash for having only a single tileset. God only knows why it was like that, but it was terrible.
  • RCXDan
    RCXDan reacted to Dobberman's status with Like Like.
    W.I.P...
  • RCXDan
    RCXDan commented on Conflictx3's profile post.
    I'd much rather classify my games based on what you can expect from them, aka. Action-adventure RPGs. "Retro RPG" tends to imply you're...
  • RCXDan
    RCXDan reacted to ImaginaryVillain's comment on Sigony's profile post with Haha Haha.
    //leans over and whispers They really don't like it when you tell them the RTP is in any way not perfect. :kaoswt: //looks at the...
  • RCXDan
    RCXDan reacted to kaukusaki's status with Sad Sad.
    Exhaustion sickness hitting me again near deadline whyyyy (sobs)
  • RCXDan
    RCXDan reacted to PixelHeart's status with Like Like.
    My memory is embellishing the quality of NES era game assets :/ .... I need to stop comparing my work to somthing that was...
  • RCXDan
    RCXDan reacted to Conflictx3's status with Haha Haha.
    thats it, i 've had it, I will NOT promote my game as a "retro RPG" when its done, i have in the past but it is literally the first...
  • RCXDan
    RCXDan reacted to Sigony's status with Like Like.
    A video game has a brand attached to it. No offence meant, but it is disadvantageous to use the default RM graphics due to the fact that...
  • RCXDan
    RCXDan reacted to rooge's status with Love Love.
    Degica has great discounts now on Steam too. MV & MV DLCs, VX Ace & VX Ace DLCs, and some DLC for MZ with a 10% discount. So if you are...
  • RCXDan
    RCXDan reacted to RachelCantFocus's status with Like Like.
    BOO!
  • RCXDan
    RCXDan commented on RachelCantFocus's profile post.
    It's a lil heart alien witch fella. :kaothx:
  • RCXDan
    RCXDan reacted to Milennin's post in the thread KK with Like Like.
    If you just keep the game for just yourself, or a group of friends, it should be fine. If you want to publish it on the internet, using...
  • RCXDan
    RCXDan replied to the thread KK.
    Short answer: No. Long answer: I would make the effort to find free music or at best hire a composer if you can handle the cost. Using...
  • RCXDan
    RCXDan reacted to Hudell's post in the thread KK with Like Like.
    You can't use someone else's work without authorization, even if it were just one file. There's plenty of music on the rpg maker RTP and...
  • RCXDan
    RCXDan left a message on Leporine's profile.
    Your avatar is adorable. Where is it from? :LZSproud:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Leokids wrote on LUKElcs's profile.
Hi
Hi, I just finished the sprite section.

I open a commission for Pixel art and art, for more examples I'll present tomorrow.
Can someone test a windowskin for me? I can't while traveling (I'll send as PM).
VX/VX Ace Kids is the Best for Me,but MV/MZ Did a Bit Better than VX/VX Ace But Nothing Beats VX/VX Ace!

Finally finished the first character for the free bust set I'm making. It turned out more big
SD than chibi, but I can't help but fall into my natural style. I'll post a thread once I've got more to show.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BitterBitter