RCXDan's latest activity

• RCXDan
    RCXDan reacted to Maelstrome's status with Like Like.
    Working on my game!
  • RCXDan
    RCXDan reacted to KakonComp's comment on Maelstrome's profile post with Like Like.
    400 is the bare minimum for the first dungeon.
  • RCXDan
    RCXDan reacted to Timespiraled_RPG's status with Like Like.
    Nothing better than commissioning art and it turns out like 500% better than you could ever have imagined!
  • RCXDan
    RCXDan reacted to Finnuval's status with Sad Sad.
    My nephew -age 26- died. Wasn;t unexpected but still... ppl shouldnt die that young.
  • RCXDan
    RCXDan reacted to zerobeat032's status with Like Like.
    sooo I'm making the music for my game and yeah... prepare for a very non typical rpg ost... I don't even know how to make typical...
  • RCXDan
    RCXDan reacted to Ami's status with Haha Haha.
    --- Music Selection --- M.Archer: It's Music Station,You can Change the Music as you like. F.Healer: i want to hear the Romantic Music...
  • RCXDan
    RCXDan reacted to Alador's comment on Ami's profile post with Like Like.
    I do love the daily skits about game mechanics you gift us with, @Ami! That is the best part of my morning!
  • RCXDan
    RCXDan reacted to kaukusaki's status with Sad Sad.
    Suddenly arrived to work and got the pink slip on a contract O_O wait, did i forget something??? (sobbing in corner rn)
  • RCXDan
    RCXDan reacted to Sigony's status with Like Like.
    A game is a lot like pasta. Pasta is technically edible after a few minutes of boiling, if a bit chewy, not very nice. If you cook it...
  • RCXDan
    RCXDan commented on Shade the Mystic's profile post.
    That is an extremely high bar. Now you've got me interested.
  • RCXDan
    RCXDan reacted to Shade the Mystic's post on YouFulca's profile with Wow Wow.
    I just wanted to drop you a line to tell you that you are flipping amazing. I've listened to a few RM composers over the years, and...
  • RCXDan
    Good Morning / Day / Afternoon / Evening everyone. I have a request for a bit of support regarding a script...
  • RCXDan
    RCXDan replied to the thread Need a quest idea? Here!.
    This will be very useful because my memory and inspiration tends to waver. Bookmarked.
  • RCXDan
    RCXDan reacted to Dororo's post in the thread Need a quest idea? Here! with Like Like.
    This is a very famous resource that belong to the tabletop RPG universe. You can use it as an inspiration for some plot in your RM game...
  • RCXDan
    RCXDan updated their status.
    God the Ace Combat series is full of amazing music.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I worked a lot more today and I am thinking about Youtube videos to make to my channel, but I am still looking for some content :D

But I am happy to be back at work :D
Update... no scam calls all day. I think they learned their lesson. And I'm working on a fake anti-piracy video, featuring a fan game I'm making in MV. If I had the permission to make the game a licensed game that I could sell (rather than having it totally free like fan games are required to be), I'd use a really cool anti-piracy screen...
People2_1 added! ( with alternative hairstyle )

Hey there fellow makers!

just looking for an excuse to post this, really... :kaoslp:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuxRae