Recent content by rechronicle

1. rechronicle

try plasma sword, another kind of 'fire' x)

try plasma sword, another kind of 'fire' x)
  2. rechronicle

@LunaTechsDev Visual Studio Community, I mean. A brother of VS Code. xD

@LunaTechsDev Visual Studio Community, I mean. A brother of VS Code. xD
  3. rechronicle

Good morning world I hope everyone doing good :rwink:

Good morning world I hope everyone doing good :rwink:
  4. rechronicle

we really need to take a break once in a while, welcome back! :)

we really need to take a break once in a while, welcome back! :)
  5. rechronicle

iirc, the official rmmz plugin making tutorial is going to be translated, not sure if I am just...

iirc, the official rmmz plugin making tutorial is going to be translated, not sure if I am just seeing things :LZSbleh:
  6. rechronicle

will there be intellisense for VS community? or are they actually incompatible?

will there be intellisense for VS community? or are they actually incompatible?
  7. rechronicle

Asset conversion, is it allowed to publish?

@Shaz Only the RTP assets, should be on 'MZ Resource' thread. But I will still need to link it on hosting site like itch.io to download the sample project, that's where 'releasing online' come from. I'm not going to sell it. Although releasing it for free also needs some clarification on...
  8. rechronicle

ah, I'm just using the two latest game engines as an example. :)
  9. rechronicle

I hope this is the right place to ask. Let's say, I'm converting assets from MV to MZ, then release it online. Is it allowed? As what I'm doing here will be releasing something that is locked behind paywalls and furthermore I can't control what the downloader will do to the asset. Whether they...
  10. rechronicle

The Collective Fanart Corner - [PAUSED - Waiting for more developer submissions]

Fanart time!! This time I'm exploring all kinds of possibilities. Here goessss Game: Sundew Nightmare by @RCXDan Character(s): Frida Fanart: Game: Fragments Of Fantasy by @Juanita Star Character(s): Maria Fanart: Game: Cupcake: an Apartment Adventure by @RachelCantFocus Character(s)...
  11. rechronicle

Looking forward to subtitles! But take your time tho, it's still understandable so far...

Looking forward to subtitles! But take your time tho, it's still understandable so far. :biggrin: Can you link it to your topic in this forum?
  12. rechronicle

damage cap over 999! Is it unlimited now? :oops:

damage cap over 999! Is it unlimited now? :oops:
  13. rechronicle

Would be interesting to hear your thought process behind every pixel you lay down on the canvas...

Would be interesting to hear your thought process behind every pixel you lay down on the canvas :LZSjoy:
  14. rechronicle

Finally, we can move the maps like a layer in painting software. Super happy!

Finally, we can move the maps like a layer in painting software. Super happy!
  15. rechronicle

no lunch... it's midnight already :LZSbleh:

no lunch... it's midnight already :LZSbleh:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Baby tiger gets a belly rub! ^.^
Ami
--- Friendship System ---

(F.Mage and F.Healer's FP is 100)
F.Mage: We did it! we can beat the monster easily!
F.Healer: With the Friendship System,we got stronger thanks to you F.Mage (Hugging)
F.Mage: (Blushing) Ahh...don't say like that. we are Best Friend Forever.
(In Distand)
M.Mage: They look happy...
M.Healer: Yeah...always like that...
This new screen transfer looks wild! :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JankeyGamez