Recent content by Red Metal

1. Red Metal

Help Naming Creatures

I like Firn. Never knew what a Wendigo was, but I know I've heard of it before. That would be enough to settle it for me. I love to learn new things. Adding a Wendigo in my game would be almost educational fore me. I think I'll do that.
  2. Red Metal

Messing with lighting and transparent windows. Seriously considering going ahead with a simple...

Messing with lighting and transparent windows. Seriously considering going ahead with a simple elemental system for my Triple Triad project.
  3. Red Metal

Scared of copyright

@SolonWise, Unfortunately we don't exist in that world, and even if in another reality we operated differently so, even after thousands of years of working though the trials and kinks and evolving society around such structures. I think... we would more than likely still have as many problems...
  4. Red Metal

RMMV House Wars, a simple and depth "arena game".

@SolonWise Not a problem dude, rather than just suggest usual ideas I try to throw some from a wider angle. Sometimes a completely different perspective can open up new pathways. S o I give you my opinions, yet generalize and randomize them to cater for different mindsets. Like I say, take with...
  5. Red Metal

RMMV House Wars, a simple and depth "arena game".

Hey dude. Gotta say, I've been thinking about this project a bit as it is kinda similar to mine. I am creating a game based around a card game so the actual game map is quite minimal. I think you can do a lot with a smaller game as you could add tonnes of detail to just a few areas. But areas...
  6. Red Metal

Vlue's Advanced Time Help...

Well thank you for you help, I've done multiple tests and they are on every time. Pretty sure they will turn off too so I'm gonna continue messing with the shade to see what I can do for night time. It seems Victor's lights work as an alpha channel or similar by using black coloured lights that...
  7. Red Metal

Aha, I see. Thank you. I thought it could have been an error on my part. I've just loaded up my game and my lights are on! I'll just have to set them an hour back or try what you say? Awesome. Aslo Engr. Adiktuzmiko I'm trying to use a "shade" that activates at night. This shade helps the night...
  8. Red Metal

Hello again. Yep, I have another issue that needs correcting; I recently had a go at installing Vlue's advanced time script, I managed to get my game to run in real time and have been messing around with lighting. I like the look of Victor Sant's shade script. Now... I'm trying to get...
  9. Red Metal

Hello Sixth. Could I possible draw your attention back to this subject? Maybe you know someone...

Hello Sixth. Could I possible draw your attention back to this subject? Maybe you know someone who could help? All I need is multiple elements and I'm good to go. Without this stage I'll have to design a whole lot of cards differently so I need to know if I can incorporate this before i design...
  10. Red Metal

Scared of copyright

If my brain had a capacity, I'd choose what I fill it with. I'm good thanks. :thumbsup-left: What little I know is enough for me.
  11. Red Metal

Scared of copyright

Thanks MushroomCake your depth of expertise on this is reassuring. I'm still dead set on hiding my project though! lol. They will never get me MWAHAHAHA!!!
  12. Red Metal

Scared of copyright

It all depends on intent I suppose, not that knowledged on the matter. If you were to properly credit people where you can and maybe even state the materials you could not find authors of. I suppose that shows good intent. Make sure you don't make others think you created said materials.
  13. Red Metal

Mangry

Mangry
  14. Red Metal

Theo Allen's Side Battle System Problem...

I've just grabbed the patch, thanks for that I must have missed it. Not sure really, If I remove the Ultimate script it will allow me to move from map to map again, but my display is a little off. If I put the Ultimate back in my display is fine, but it crashes with the stack error when I...
  15. Red Metal

Theo Allen's Side Battle System Problem...

I don't think I have v1.4+, mine says v1.4 And I'm not sure I have that patch fix. The others I have for sure.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
What do you think about the Wood Bridge inside of Volcano?
Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.
I checked out Genshin Impact gameplay out of curiosity. I can't believe it's available as a mobile game too. Smooth animation, great music, and stellar sound effects (the ambient sounds are pretty detailed).

I'm flabbergasted to see games have becoming more and more advanced. Maybe also because I'm oblivious to current trend for a long time, it almost feel like I'm being sent into distant future. xD
xDRAGOONx wrote on WaywardMartian's profile.
Your artwork is amazing!!!
:ewat:
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zindasan0078