Recent content by Red-Pill

1. Red-Pill

@Tai_MT You poor deluded fool. JK, but it's actually a really awesome series, I recommend you...

@Tai_MT You poor deluded fool. JK, but it's actually a really awesome series, I recommend you watch all the stuff you missed so far.
  2. Red-Pill

What languages can you speak?

I can speak, read, and write English and Polish, and I know a few words in Japanese and spanish. The Japanese words from watching all those anime and Spanish from ex coworkers haha. And the Spanish is mostly curses hahaha.
  3. Red-Pill

My Intro

Welcome aboard!
  4. Red-Pill

Hello

Hey there, welcome!
  5. Red-Pill

Suggest me an Anime

C- The Money of Soul and Possibility control One of the most interesting anime I've watched. It's about a university student who works 2 jobs and is always broke so some supernatural stuff happens that lets him make money. I don't want to give out too much cause this is one of those anime that...
  6. Red-Pill

Day and Night System?

Miffy, if youtube isn't blocked, go to https://www.youtube.com/user/Redweaver/featured if it is ask your parents to allow this specific link. He has a ton of stuff for RM. Also most of his stuff is pg so you should be fine.
  7. Red-Pill

Here is something cool.

At first time, I don't sure you can do it correctly. Your result determine your "right brain" power. [/SPOILER]Hahaha yea I remember that one, it's hard because your brain is getting mixed signals. You should look up Brain Games, some really cool stuff there. 
  8. Red-Pill

Nivlacart enters the scene!

Welcome aboard!
  9. Red-Pill

Introduction

Welcome fellow newbie!
  10. Red-Pill

Here is something cool.

Show the pic to people that don't spend a lot of time on the internet. You would be surprised how many people have a hard time reading it. And that can read English.
  11. Red-Pill

Here is something cool.

Just found this pic on facebook. It's pretty cool.
  12. Red-Pill

Now Accepting Submissions!

Sweet, can't wait!
  13. Red-Pill

It's a piracy thing, region lock prevents your game system from reading a different regions...

It's a piracy thing, region lock prevents your game system from reading a different regions games. Meaning that you wont be able to play a japanese game on an american 3DS.
  14. Red-Pill

Now Accepting Submissions!

Sweet! Can't wait to get my hands on some more resources. :D Is it going to be a DLC up on steam?
  15. Red-Pill

Make characters disappear?

If you don't like or feel like reading, google exactly this "redweavers tutorial town". He goes through stuff step by step so it's very newb friendly.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

treele.jpg
A them/they in a forest... a still for the game I'm working on.
Making a blue-magic-heavy game is very fun but there's a lot of extra hassle as well. Balancing skills for both enemy and player usage isn't easy.
BTW everyone on staff who made the forum jump, thank-you! This time I am not panicked and lost all rounds.
I'm not searching for bugs, just pleasant surprises, for now on ^^
Been a while since I've been here, whoops. My computer's been acting really stupid so I wasn't able to work on my projects, but the good news is I've got a new one, meaning I can get back to work. And I've got a nice idea in mind, I'll just need to find some good scripts for the Aesthetic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sxips