Last Activity:
Jan 29, 2014

Following 3

Birthday:
Jun 4, 1982 (Age: 37)

Share This Page

Red_Mama_Lion

Warper, Female, 37, from U.S.A.

I'm super new with a trial version I am very hooked on but can't afford the entire program right now. Nov 19, 2013

Red_Mama_Lion was last seen:
Jan 29, 2014
    1. Red_Mama_Lion
      Red_Mama_Lion
      I'm super new with a trial version I am very hooked on but can't afford the entire program right now.
      1. Hahn Deathspark
        Hahn Deathspark
        Here's what I did last time.

Wait till the discount comes, then take advantage with the cheaper price. :)
        Nov 19, 2013
      2. mahan
        mahan
        Nov 19, 2013
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 4, 1982 (Age: 37)
    First Language:
    English
    I am really new to this program but I am really hooked on it.  I'm 31 with a 3 month old boy and a fantastic dad to boot.  I have severe anxiety which sometimes makes it hard for me to talk to people, even online.  Sometimes I sound stupid; it's hard to describe.  It's like being extremely nervous to talk to anyone, anywhere no matter what it is about.  

I want to learn how to get better at this.  I understand a lot of it but not all of it and I want to get better.  I'm not an animator or designer by any means.  I like messing with audio stuff though and editing sounds when I get the time.  I've modded for Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout 3, New Vegas & Skyrim but nothing like this before.  

I've been lurking around this forum for a very long time but haven't really worked up the nerve to really step up to it until recently.  

:wub:  Thanks for reading this.  :)  
      [​IMG]

PC/PS2/Wii games
    Reading (Mostly horror/fantasy)
    Writing
    Sound editing
    Music (not making! just love listening to it lol)

Signature

[​IMG]
    :thumbsup-left:  I support:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

VX Portrait Generator - TKool

Chens Generator Parts

Kalez's Art Table - Events, ROCKETS, battlers, subs/sub-cars, chests, airships, horizontal and corner water, shop decor, fans, more!

Lunarea's Blog

The BEST explanation of how to install custom tile sets for VX Ace.