Recent content by Red_Nova

1. Red_Nova

Soul Sunder

Yeah, I'm pretty bad at posting here, aren't I? Well, I drop by every other day or so to see what's going on, so I'm definitely around. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!
  2. Red_Nova

Soul Sunder

Hey!, Glad you like it so far.  You have to beat the False Hero first. Once she's down, then Origin becomes vulnerable.
  3. Red_Nova

Compatibility with Yanfly Battle Equip

Here, I worked with GreatRedSpirit, a coding wizard over on RMN, to create a patch for it: class Object def deep_clone return @deep_cloning_obj if @deep_cloning @deep_cloning_obj = clone @deep_cloning_obj.instance_variables.each do |var| val =...
  4. Red_Nova

Soul Sunder

Turn-based Dark Souls? I think I can die happy now. It's funny: I didn't want to emulate the difficulty of Dark Souls, but the idea of Dark Souls. By idea, I mean exactly what you say: Underestimating the enemy is fatal. I wanted to give all options in battle (attacks, skills, guard, etc.)...
  5. Red_Nova

Soul Sunder

Before I say anything else, I need to ask you to put your suspicions of Origin in a spoiler tag. Because, you know, that's a pretty massive spoiler. Anyway, I'm so psyched you liked the game, flaws and all! I hear and understand your complaints about the battles, and will work to improve them...
  6. Red_Nova

Soul Sunder

Ooh.. that's a tough question to answer without giving away literally everything about the game. Hm... No, you're not locked into the ending yet. What you did in Dead Orias affects only one out of about five other variables that decide the ending. There is not a singular, defining moment that...
  7. Red_Nova

Soul Sunder

I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Yeah, Origin.FURY seems to be the one that everyone has trouble with. I can definitely see why, though, as it's a sudden change in the game's flow. If you get caught, you'll have to deplete a chunk of its health before automatically running away. As for the boss...
  8. Red_Nova

Soul Sunder

Thanks for playing, auron! I'm really glad you liked it! You can tell which ending you got and how you got it by checking out the bonus room. I tried to shy away from adding too many skills in an effort to encourage more item use. Especially since near the end you find a lot of them. Though I...
  9. Red_Nova

New Home to the IGMC!

I talked with the group and, unfortunately, it's unlikely that we'll be entering this year, either together or separate. Though I am going to make a better effort at playing as many entries as I can this time.  For anyone interested, I wrote a couple of articles about recruiting and working...
  10. Red_Nova

Soul Sunder

Thanks for checking it out! Yeah, I did get inspiration from Graces for the childhood arc. I appreciate the comment on the art, as well. After completing the game, I've actually gotten a tablet and am working on improving my artwork for the next project. I'd love to hear what you think of it!
  11. Red_Nova

I know what you mean. I took the time to create an account, and just... didn't post. I need to...

I know what you mean. I took the time to create an account, and just... didn't post. I need to change this.
  12. Red_Nova

Soul Sunder

And of course, I don't see this post until over 15 hours after it's been posted. Sheesh, I need to do more things here.   Anyway, how did you like it? ... DID you like it? I hope you liked it.   EDIT:   Oh, I see you have the stream in the archives. *watches*   EDIT again:   I finished watching...
  13. Red_Nova

Numbers do not change

Works perfectly! Thanks!
  14. Red_Nova

Numbers do not change

Oops, should have mentioned that. Sorry! Other than what comes with the Luna Base (the new version that came out with the 10/24 update), nothing new. 
  15. Red_Nova

Numbers do not change

For some reason, if an actor's HP or MP is at or below 20, the current value does not change. Here's an example: Any idea how to fix this?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Trading has been halted on the TSX (Canadian stock market) because of "technical issues". Suspicious... I'm bracing myself for a sea of red tomorrow lol
The Loco-Motion song pre-dates the dance. Meaning the lyrics are kinda misleading. "Everybody's doing a brand new dance now"... No they weren't, you just used peer pressure to trick everyone into going along with it.
Love it when someone confuses "RPG Maker (or script/plugin) has a bug" with "I didn't set it up right and it's not working as I want (or gives an error)"
Is animation really as hard as I think it is?
Out of sudden, snow. Everywhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chungagunga