Redeye
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Game of Thrones Season 8 starts in 7 and a half hours! O_O
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    That's nice. Seeing as how I never made it past Season 2, I believe I'll give it a hard pass.
    -Making a game -First boss is tough to kill even for me -Keeps it that way cuz I'm a sadist
    Redeye
    Redeye
    P4's first boss wasn't much of an issue for me. The whole point of the boss is to teach you how to stunlock your enemies. If you didnt learn that mechanic then and there, you wouldn't get anywhere in the battle system later on.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    We might be talking different bosses, the first official boss is considered the one at the end of Yukiko's palace, and that one you can't stun.
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Fair enough. Maybe It's an easy boss but just takes forever to kill. In which case, maybe It's HP is a bit too high. Whatever the case, it may be too much for newer players.
    Getting deep into Tales of Vesperia DE. Gattuso was a piece of work, as usual. Same with Zagi.
    MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    I'll probably buy and replay, although I played the xbox version 4 times, and played the ps3 version 5 times lol. It was so good.
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Never played the original back then but loving the DE :)
    Benny Jackdaw
    Benny Jackdaw
    I almost liked that game, but it got way too depressing for me.
    Skyrim Stuff: Powergrinding Smithing and Enchanting to 100 before even considering setting foot outside of the starting region
    Reactions: shadefoundry
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Could never play like that. Never have been a min-maxer, though.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    It's fun to play with a maxed character in TES series. If you want to shorten the time, you can use a couple of cheats.
    The reason why it's fun is simple. The item crafting :D
    Nevertheless, I always find that I win with brute force. Nordics are always my picks.
    shadefoundry
    shadefoundry
    The only way to play Skyrim is to horribly break it. :D
    Skyrim Stuff: Getting willingly pinched repeatedly by a mudcrab just to level Restoration and Heavy Armor
    artoni
    artoni
    the joys of gittin gud
    TziaYu
    TziaYu
    does this work in real life? :D
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    player.advskill restoration 5000

novice to adept, no pinch-grinding required. A must when you start a new game every ten hours or so of play anyway. Restoration just levels too slowly for some reason.
    Take a shot for every RPG whose ultimate elemental spells are named Inferno, Blizzard, Tempest, Tsunami, Earthquake, and Hurricane. :p
    Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    For me, Blizzard is a mid-level multi-target attack. Other than that , got Tidal Wave instead of Tsunami. Ultrablaze instead of Inferno, Galestorm instead of Hurricane...Eh, you get the idea!
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    "Earthquake" is too normal. I use Epicenter or Ground Zero instead :p
    TziaYu
    TziaYu
    *drops dead instantly*
    When you think about it, your teeth were the original RPG. Incisors = Slash, Canines = Pierce, Molars = Blunt, Premolars =Jack-of-all-trades
    Oh god, Google Chrome got a facelift o_o It looks so... c u r v y
    Traveling Bard
    Traveling Bard
    It looks like... parts of it didn't load properly lol That's a vibe I get.
    The thrill of developing skills! Just finished a Pyromancer kit that revolves around critical hits and juggling around the Burn ailment.
    I've got a good idea for an IGMC game: a gameplay-driven turn-based rpg with heavy focus on strategy, gear, and full player choice.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    So pretty much like a heavily strategic dungeon crawler? I'd say go for it. I did manage to complete a 2-hour long dungeon crawler within a month before (wasn't for IGMC, but same principle), so it's very much doable. You can even make it just 1 hour long if time runs short.
    Anyone else think that it'd be really nice if they released Villain/Monster faces/graphics in the Cover Art Character style for MV?
    State Idea borrowed from Bloodborne: Frenzy. When inflicted, you have 2 turns to cure it before it becomes incurable for 1 turn. After that "Time's Up Turn", the victim takes massive damage equal to 80% of his/her Max HP. Thoughts?
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    I hate Frenzy, but a good idea (probably would need balance testing of course).

Although I am uncertain if the idea behind Frenzy will work in a turn based system (frenzy is meant to make the player panic and be prone to make mistakes).
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @larva - I never found doom all that challenging to deal with, just annoying (I just resurrected them at the next opportunity due to how easy it is to resurrect people).
    Shaz
    Shaz
    This is a subject that belongs in the forum, not the status feed. Make a post in the appropriate area, please.
    Lack of updates on my game for the last 3 months. But don't worry, I've been hard at work. I'm currently doing a full test run, afterwards I'll post an update, and continue working. I'm actually pretty excited for the next few areas of the game.
    Do people even notice me at all? My stuff is just as big as everyone else's and yet i'm getting ignored completely. Is this just a slow community or something?
    Shaz
    Shaz
    And make them notice you for the right reasons. For example, I don't recall seeing any of your posts (maybe because you make them in an area I don't frequent), but now I WILL be likely to remember you as the person who laments that nobody notices him and calls the community slow, when he himself only posts every now and then and apparently doesn't give others the attention he seeks for himself ;)
    Indrah
    Indrah
    Exactly wat shaz said
    Redeye
    Redeye
    Aw shuck, Shaz, yur gonna make meh blush.
    Created a Blog, and a Facebook account connected to said Blog. Feel free to check it out!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why is it so hard to accept existential stoicism? To insist stoics must be deterministic is like insisting God couldnt create evolving animals. Drop the dogmas and concider the compatible mechanics
I just had a duel at Duel Links, and started right away with a fusion monster... felt like an actual yugioh main character :3
Now listen closely... Here's a little lesson in trickery, This is going down in history...
So the four of my friends are singing a song and I'm like... ohoho I don't know this song. Better act like I do!
A boss that spams confuse, blind, silence, oil and slow on all party members? Good idea FF12 *headdesk*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedReaper204