Redeye
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow. First this ADZ guy and now this FluffyGib guy got banned. Lol. What massive Internet Brawls were you guys getting into while I was gone?
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Beats me! Just grab some popcorn and quietly enjoy the show... :D
    Andar
    Andar
    we do not ban without a reason, but we also do not discuss the reasons for the bans publically.

In both cases, the bans were justified by the publically available rules of this forum.
    School's out today due to the temperature being in the negatives over here in Western New York...
    Jarl Van Damme
    Jarl Van Damme
    College?
    GrandmaDeb
    GrandmaDeb
    I take it your status is different today??? [= We are sweltering here in the DC area.....
    I just bought Left 4 Dead 2 for the PC with some Prize Money from a contest at pavilionboards.com. I won 2nd place and got a $30 Gamestop Gift Card and bought this game. Needless to say, it's probably the best zombie shooter there is.
    Redeye
    Redeye
    Well, that's why you should play Single Player to relieve stress :p
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Honestly, the multiplayer is the most fun. I believe the term "Hilarious Griefing Engine" applies.
    Nathanial
    Got my foot frozen yesterday due to a countless number of warts. I have to do it again in 2 weeks. It hurts like all hell.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

putting a puzzle in my game that BSODs the player's computer if they complete it
I finally got a book out the door after seven years of nothing \^-^/ Now if I can get a game out the door too, that'd be great...
MY GAME IS NOW OFFICIALLY RELEASED!!
*FurAffinity is down*
*Sets house on fire*
This is fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TookMyRole