Recent content by RedRose190

1. RedRose190

(ACE) Looking for a zooming script that doesn't lag and lower the fps.

OK so if you people have the same issue with me i found a solution (i believe) i am still using Map Effects by Zeus81 So when i made a script call with this command: My game lag very much! but i looked up on the forum and luckily a guy had wrote the command the right way and he helped me...
  2. RedRose190

How do I zoom in RMVX Ace?

OK YOU SAVED ME! i was looking for new zooming script just beause i was writing map_effects.set_zoom(120,60) map_effects.refresh_rate = 60 And it lag my game from 60 to 9 fps... So yeah people if you reading this, when and if you are using script call Zeus81's map effects, zoom effect, just...
  3. RedRose190

(ACE) Looking for a zooming script that doesn't lag and lower the fps.

Hello! happy easter! As i said in the tittle i have tried 2 zooming scripts but both had some issues.. The first one was: Map Effects by Zeus81. When i zoom-in it lags and lower my fps from 60 to 9 (with events and without.) And the second one i tried was MGC TileMap Ace by MGC that did not lag...
  4. RedRose190

What game are you currently Playing?

Playing Portal 1 (just finished it for the 5th time i think) and getting ready for Portal 2 (also again) ^.^
  5. RedRose190

Hi there! Dancing panda here

Hello welcome!! if you need anything you will find plenty of help in here :)
  6. RedRose190

Easter is for many days (in Greece at least) so it's still easter :P

Easter is for many days (in Greece at least) so it's still easter :P
  7. RedRose190

Hello people on the forum! happy easter! how are you? I am still working on my project, Right...

Hello people on the forum! happy easter! how are you? I am still working on my project, Right know i am making maps so i don't login often.. Hope you doing well! lets have good work!
  8. RedRose190

Need a little help with event settings.

This worked! Thank you!!!
  9. RedRose190

Its common event that i call with a map event.
  10. RedRose190

sadly it's not working but ty :)
  11. RedRose190

Hello! i want to ask what settings do i place in a event or on common event when i want: 1) when i press a button something happens 2) if i press the same button again something else happen? Here is my settings: what do i add?
  12. RedRose190

Greetings fellow RPG fans

Welcome! i hope you to find helpful content and posts! learn as much as posible haha good luck!
  13. RedRose190

How often do you work on your project?

At first where i had a plan on my mind i worked every day... but i am on a point where i don't know what else to do.. i don't have ideas and i am looking for ideas... so i don't work.. :/
  14. RedRose190

Event Position: Fine Tuning

Ok! i found solution (at least for my project) To make this script compatible with Galv's Character Effects. With a little "cost".. To make the Galv's Character Effects reflections to work while i had the Vlue's Eventing Tuning Script, i had to edit the Fine Tuning v3.1 (the script in demo...
  15. RedRose190

New to RPG Maker XP, hoping to chat with great people in this community and learn along the way.

"hopefully someone (like yourself) will be able to inform me on what that is that makes it different." If i can say it with one word id say nostalgia. I believe people who like rpg, they like them because of the "retro" style that a pixel game has..

Latest Profile Posts

I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(
I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrlingo