Recent content by redspark

1. redspark

MZ PlayTest gives Random Crash or Blackout on Big Sur

Hi, I know that there is a bug report for MV about this but MZ is doing the same thing on MacOS Big Sur. When I play test a room, it will randomly crash at different places within my game. Rarely, the whole app just disappears. But more often the window will simply go dark and nothing is...
  2. redspark

RMMZ Question about Plugin/Engine Restrictions

Thanks. That was the posting I was thinking of. I must have misunderstood or didn't remember properly its contents. Thanks for clearing that up.
  3. redspark

It's not that I'm finding fault with the MZ engine. I just want to do something else with it but reuse some of the core code that connects to the JSON from the editor. I couldn't find anything in the legal agreement about Code specifically. They talk about art asset modifications a lot but...
  4. redspark

Hi, I already did a search for this but couldn't find what I was looking for (probably using the wrong keywords). Many moons ago, I thought I remember a discussion about how much of the engine code was allowed to be changed in MV or before. Are there any legal restrictions on the the engine...
  5. redspark

Default Game doesn't Play on MacOS

My original post was about Visual Novel Maker only.
  6. redspark

Thanks for the info. Last night, I upgraded my RPG Maker MV to MZ. It's a little buggy but I'm sure they will work the bugs out eventually. I like some of the new features and I might be able to make, sort of, a visual novel with that instead.
  7. redspark

It's been two weeks and I still haven't received any help for this issue. I don't know if there is someone supporting this product or not. If I don't hear from someone, I guess I will have to abandon it and try something else.
  8. redspark

Hi, I have a MacBook Air running Big Sur and last night I purchased VN through Steam. After creating a project with the default game in it, I clicked the play button. It looks like it compiles but no game executes. I can build the game and then run the application which seems to work but the...
  9. redspark

New Release: Beast Man Generator

I bought this recently and when I went to follow the tutorial to change the body, it seems that my setup is a little different. The only file in my Generator folder is the gradients.png. I'm on a steam install. All of the other body files are under the sub-folders. Also, the Feline folder...
  10. redspark

Due to International Privacy Laws, Sales Support ending for purchases before September 12th, 2013

I have Non-RM content that I purchased in 2012. Is there a way to get a Steam key for it?
  11. redspark

Point and Click Inventory (IconID Pictures) Ver. 2 (10/06/2019)

Thank you. I have been looking for something like this. It will give me a starting place.
  12. redspark

GameDevFort's Germania

I'm using Game Maker Studio 2. So it shouldn't be a problem.
  13. redspark

GameDevFort's Germania

Perfect! Thanks. J
  14. redspark

GameDevFort's Germania

I can't tell how much I paid because I only have an order # and a link to Game Dev Fort for Details. The EULA is below. It mentions that the pack can be used with any game development software that retains the company's rights. Is that just in reference to needing to encrypt the assets...
  15. redspark

GameDevFort's Germania

Hi, I purchased Pixel Myth Germania from Game Dev Fort back in the day and I normally purchase Non-RM licenses. I'm working on a Non-RM game and I'm interested in using this tileset. But I can't seem to prove whether I purchased a Non-RM license or not. The EULA is a bit vague and the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

RPG Maker MZ just crashed, please tell me I didn't just lose 4 hours of progress.
>be me with a separate game for testing
>NPC doesn't stay in new position after leaving the map
>looking for tutorials, nothing useful
>checks plugin of save even location and installs it
>testing the game

"Oh... IT'S WORKING, IT'S ACTUALLY WORKING!!"
My current peak of boss design.
energy drinks have made this week SUPER productive so far lol. I finished one of my overworld maps, along with 2 other maps and a way to traverse to said overworld map.
i am absolutely DRAGGING MYSELF RIGHT NOW, i bought a commission ($35) back in october, got the art back, it was great, only to NOW realize i never DOWNLOADED it to my computer, and the site i used auto-deletes uploads after 3 months. Now i'm panicking cuz she closed all her commissions on that site & deleted her IG and Facebook, luckily I found her g-mail but who knows if she'll respond :kaocry: pray for me ya'll

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewStaff