Redweaver
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i need to ask do you mind sending me a link to tutorial town an legend of ancients Please My new Email is necroboy1973@gmail.com
    I Am A Member On The Site Here As Well If Your Still teaching Let Me Know Thanks Joseph
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    I guess it doesn't really matter since you already have your (old?) email visible on your Profile Page, but in the future I highly recommend using Private Messages rather than profile posts for stuff like this.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    That keeps the profiles cleaner, and protects you from unwanted lurkers getting your email address to send you harassment or spam.
    Reactions: Quexp
    ATT_Turan
    ATT_Turan
    Do you realize the user you're writing to hasn't used the site in six years? It is very unlikely you'll get a response. You might want to look at the other tutorials available on the forum or YouTube.
    Hello There I Just Had To Ask Do You Have The RPG Maker MV Yet I Bought It And Its Awesome I Would
    Like To See You Use That Program Thanks Joseph
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]
dd_airport2.jpgdd_combat.jpg
dd_town.jpg
I did an experiment to try to solve the art style problem between RTP and 3D models.
But, it feels this grimdark world is going to end even faster. :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foxiee05