Recent content by regendo

1. regendo

The watchmenceptionists do, obviously.

The watchmenceptionists do, obviously.
  2. regendo

Who killed me?

Sounds interesting! randomly noticed: I don't see a bear on that third picture. So, you'll have Pokémon combat?
  3. regendo

That sucks. But weren't you livestreaming? (or was that a different script?)

That sucks. But weren't you livestreaming? (or was that a different script?)
  4. regendo

Tutorial on Player Health?

Oops. I'm sorry, I have no clue about IGMaker at all, so I just read the tutorial's headline and thought it might have been what you searched.
  5. regendo

Tutorial on Player Health?

Here is a list of IGM tutorials. I guess Vinosec might have been referring to this tutorial of his.
  6. regendo

GuildWars2

Hopefully never. Guild Wars (1) had microtransactions added at some time and never has there been anything that grants you an advantage over other players (well, the fire imp and mercenary heroes kind of do, but the minor advantage that can be gained by those really is neglectable [+ these come...
  7. regendo

GuildWars2

I'm a huge fan of the game. My first MMO was the original Guild Wars, which I got for christmas '08 (I know, it is officially considered a CORPG and not a MMORPG, but no-one ever really cared about that) and I pre-purchased the GW2 CE as soon as it became avialable. While it, of course, is far...
  8. regendo

"New" project? Just how fast do you map O_O

"New" project? Just how fast do you map O_O
  9. regendo

Maybe the player simply only sees a small part of the palace because he or she can't access all...

Maybe the player simply only sees a small part of the palace because he or she can't access all the rooms?
  10. regendo

Variables

Ah, didn't see that edit earlier.
  11. regendo

Variables

Or simply have the following on a single event page (without a condition): Variable 1 is Name's level. Conditional Branch: Variable 1 >= Levelyouwant if yes: Show Text (...) if no: Show Text (...) end
  12. regendo

Where to get resources for commercial games

You could just make a thread in the "Resource Request" subforum, but don't forget to include that you'll use it for commercial purposes. Or if you find some resources online that you'd like to use, just ask the author if you may use them in your commercial project, and what they'd like in...
  13. regendo

Does the engine support Localization?

The text displayed in your game basically is from three sources: First, the text you enter through the "Show Text" or "Show Choices" event commands. Second, the text you specify in your database (e.g. enemy names). And finally, the text specified in your scripts, especially in the "Vocab"...
  14. regendo

How to get script from the Scripts.rvdata2 file?

If you do translations on a project, shouldn't you have the whole thing, including the Game.rvproj2 file?
  15. regendo

RGSS3a

Hello. Actually, I'm not entirely sure if this belongs here or in Scripting Support. I just stumbled upon a game thread on rpgmakervxace.com, in which the creator said: However, no-one seems to have ever heard of an RGSS3a update, so I decided to ask this on the official forums. Is this...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've just finished organizing music files from a music Humble Bundle I purchased a while ago (putting in specific themed playlists, deleting from playlists, deciding which games they'll be used for. etc.). I'm feeling pretty confident that the sound design for my games will be up to high standards. Sound design seems to be relatively under-discussed as a topic in game development imo.
So I just got back from SeaWorld and I'm back to working on my game. I'm stuck on Shadowstar, mainly due to needing two more princesses... I have all the canon and toy princesses, plus Sunset Shimmer just for kicks. I decided not to include Cadence since this isn't in that era. But... I'm going to have to design two OCs now.
I'm completely missing on this site :kaodes: How's everybody doing lately?
3dlm3XK.jpg
I'm looking at/working through a simple game tutorial. Town, dungeon, boss; town, dungeon, boss; etc. (Thanks, Yanfly!) I'm itching to make something complex but experience (and past disappointment!) tell me to go slow and learn.

Rome certainly wasn't built in a day. 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
SF_People1_2 added!
index.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loowa