regigliak
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Don't ya hate it when you forget to plugin the laptop charger and you lose heaps of stuff
    FenixFyreX
    FenixFyreX
    My brother thinks I'm weird when I jump and run to grab my charger..but heck, if I don't I'll lose a couple hours of a commission programming o.0
    regigliak
    regigliak
    I know right
    aww cmon, One piece, you no fair no more. maker of miniature suns is gone and grandpa white moustache too. Kill off Kuma or someone else l
    DonCreek
    DonCreek
    Same feeling i got after reading it from manga.
    Νύξ
    Νύξ
    stoped reading onepiece a long time ago.started reading death note. :3
    NOOOO!!!! He died. . . My favourite one piece character! Why? Why? WHYYYYYYYYYYYY???? *Sob* he was so badass when he was living.
    Despite all my hard rpg making work. My computer has decided to %@$%%#$ Hey while randomly pressing heaps of buttons I somehow opened a java scripting window in my browser. Now I can script java, Yay :D . STUPID COMPUTER
    63 synthesis items done, over 200 to go. getting closer to demo release guys
    Leinkreig
    Leinkreig
    Why would you need over 200 items for synthesis if it's just a demo?

Seems a little... much.
    I WANT TO PLAY VERSUS XIII. . . It's not fair, *angry mumbling about it being PS3 exclusive*
    Neon Black
    Neon Black
    Is there finally info on it?
    regigliak
    regigliak
    no release date yet but there have been lots of gameplay videos and story information, character bios (only Noctis so far)
    1 lucky person on here is gonna get to be a playable character in my game, all you have to do is name the most Annoying Non-Optional Cutscenes in FF10 and My least favourite character in said game to win, otherwise name my least favourite pokemon. The winner also gets a special mention in the game aswell
    So much one piece to watch, Must watch 351+... must watch 351+... must watch 351+...
    Jalen
    Jalen
    God my friend and I watched the entirety of One Piece starting last fall and ending in May, now we're catching up on the new episodes we couldn't see over the summer. It's such a long series, but I love it so much!
    I just found out that in order to use a ps2 emulator (wanna play ff12 international (Job system)) you need to burn games to disc ;w;
    Espon
    Espon
    I never did any burning when I emulated PS2 games. Don't think I had to virtually mount a disk image either.
    Rengoku
    Rengoku
    You can run them from the ISO itself. No need to burn anything =p
    Ok, I've decided to go paper mario style and have my party dealing jack all damge that is atk - def. then I realised that you have to have atleast 1 defence. . . ;w; ruined ;w;
    regigliak
    regigliak
    yeah but I spent an hour writing up heeps of data that worked with 1 atk as default. But yeah I'mma do 2 atk
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    I automatically love it since Paper Mario is my favorite rpg series.
    Kevvviiinnn
    Kevvviiinnn
    paper mario bros. meleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Should I make a clan just for you guys in my game or just put you into those other clans I said before? Someone gets to be clan leader
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    Nah it would be cute though. I was thinking the members could be just simple NPCs or something like that.
    Νύξ
    Νύξ
    black mage.destructive magic and raising the dead and so on seems alot better than swinging a sword.just a thought.
    Ok, thanks to (I can't remember, sorry), I want to put the community in my game. but as an NPC in one of my two joinable clans. if you want to, tell me if you wanna join Clan Nutsy (Adventurers) or the Don Amarry Organisation (Mafia)
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    Heh nice little reference to the FFT series.
    Νύξ
    Νύξ
    nutsy.i like adventures.got a sprite of me i made in my sprite showcase.give credit if you use it.
    regigliak
    regigliak
    I'm making a game called the Zul, thats all I can tell you, Cause its a secret
    Four white mages is your doom, never ever use four white mages in ff1, Ogres become trolls, they cant't die, Guys can I have another suggestion, I'll go 4 monks, no healing
    DonCreek
    DonCreek
    Try 2 Ninja, White Mage, Knight. 2 Fast damage, 1 Healer and 1 Heavy Damage
    regigliak
    regigliak
    ninjas can hit over 20 times at high levels, they can be the hardest hitters in game so, OK
    Allright guys this is it, I'm gonna do it, you can't stop me. The end of the world might come if you do, You never know. I'm gonna go through each FF with a team of YOUR (the communities) choosing. so give me a team for FF1 (GBA)
    regigliak
    regigliak
    On a previous playthrough of this game I had a white mage dealing Physicals into the thousands so. . . Yeah
    regigliak
    regigliak
    Any suggestions on their names I was thinking Aeris, Yuna, Garnet, ???
    Νύξ
    Νύξ
    kalina ,minerva ,quierus ,vimes ,horatio ,stibbons ,evil harry ,barlo.I can keep going at it all day.lots of useable names.
    Ok guys, siI need a list of heaps awesome PS1/PSX RPGs or just awesome ps1 games, excluding the FF's I've already beat the ps1 ones
    regigliak
    regigliak
    ahh, spyro, good games, I should find Crash B aswell, I already got Suikoden, I'll check out Legend of Dragoon. Thanls for the suggestions guys these should keep me going for a couple of weeks
    regigliak
    regigliak
    ahh, spyro, good games, I should find Crash B aswell, I already got Suikoden, I'll check out Legend of Dragoon. Thanls for the suggestions guys these should keep me going for a couple of weeks
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    Dragon Warrior VII. It's over 100 hours long. It's awesome.
    Damn you ferrari fullbuster!! You made me wanna play FF tactics!! Imma go play FF tactics now
    prexus
    prexus
    My best advice with FFT is to play the original PSX version if possible. War of the Lions makes some changes that wouldn't be appreciated if you hadn't played the original and Advance/Advance 2 are so different and have no where near the charm.
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    I disagree. WotL is the definitive version of the game because the improved translation is 100% worth it even if you don't have a cfw PSP to get rid of the skill lag.

The original on the PSX is an AMAZING game, but the translation was incredibly subpar. The changes in WotL gameplay wise are not severe enough to really make it worth playing the PSX version before WotL.
    prexus
    prexus
    Yeah, you are probably right. I think there are some pretty major balancing and behind the scenes changes in WotL though which I can definitely feel when I play it. The translation is much better, for sure, though.
    Have you ever gotten way into your rpg and realised that the maps your making look extremely similar(nearly the same) as the first maps in the game. *sigh* I need more texture packs
    Oh crap, I just found out DINOSAURS are extinct. there goes that dream
    regigliak
    regigliak
    yeah but avian-dinosaurs aren't DINOSAURs like the badass T-REX or BRONTASNOREUS
    Travatar
    Travatar
    Don't let a little thing like vast improbability stop your dream. Was it to ride a dinosaur to work/school, by any chance? Because I'm totally with you there.
    regigliak
    regigliak
    That would be pretty awesome but I've decided to become "your everyday rampaging DINOSAUR, Steve" btw my name isn't steve, yet.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

How do you cure sleep problem? It has been 7 months and it's 3 AM now..
Darn you, Seals! Why do you gotta be so cute when on land?:kaoluv:
So dragonbones getting laggy xD
I even removed the fingers armatures.

Have to remake this guy after crashing ( corrupted file).
:rtear:

Although limited to only this shop for room decorations, I like this aspect for previewing items.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnthonyDewitt