Reinarc's latest activity

• Reinarc
    Reinarc updated their status.
    The end of the school year is always a hustle. Bleeeeeeeh.
  • Reinarc
    My body is ready for Resident Evil 8 in 4 days. Even though my anxiety will go through the roof ^_^
  • Reinarc
    Reinarc reacted to Cythera's post in the thread RMMV Origin Hunt with Love Love.
    Here, I took some in-progress pictures so you can believe me when I say I'm working on my game instead of playing Ark - well. I mean. I...
  • Reinarc
    does rpg maker mz do more things then VX Ace?
  • Reinarc
    Reinarc have been awarded with the medal A Slice of Happiness.
    • A Slice of Happiness
  • Reinarc
    Reinarc reacted to Low's post in the thread Low's Animated Sprites with Love Love.
    I tried doing one of these long ago. Let's see if I can keep this going for a while! Lately I have been creating a lot of enemy sprites...
  • Reinarc
    Reinarc reacted to Meowsticks's comment on Reinarc's profile post with Like Like.
    Dang that sucks. :( There's been times I had to exit out without saving and had to redo like...an hour of work. But 2 weeks? Damn. Sucks...
  • Reinarc
    Reinarc reacted to Windows i7's comment on Reinarc's profile post with Like Like.
    A good UPS battery back up only cost me about $200. In the event of a power outage, you get about 40 minutes to save and shut down in my...
  • Reinarc
    Reinarc commented on Reinarc's profile post.
    I’m just thankful I had that backup. @Shaz I replaced the corrupted project files already, unfortunately.
  • Reinarc
    That new Final Fantasy game that's coming out has a unique spin on random encounters: you stack them up and then tackle them all at...
  • Reinarc
    Reinarc reacted to ImaginaryVillain's comment on Reinarc's profile post with Like Like.
    Honestly fixing corrupted projects isn't as hard as you think. Just go back through the data files of your corrupted version, and...
  • Reinarc
    Reinarc commented on Reinarc's profile post.
    I was lucky enough that it corrupted almost all of my data files, as I went through one by one replacing them from my backup. The one...
  • Reinarc
    Reinarc updated their status.
    Power went out while working on my project, and did that good ol fashioned file corruption! My last backup was 2 weeks prior...
  • Reinarc
    Awesome list of changes! Keep at it man
  • Reinarc
    Super cool. Love the diversity and hard work! Looks great.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Marquise* wrote on KazukiT's profile.
*cybermental hugs for the rainy days*
Thanks for the visit
Test thử cái nào! : nụ cười:
Các bác sĩ cho biết thêm:
How funny would it be if one of us remade "The Town With No Name" in RPG Maker?
I miss my friends from the work experience program... maybe once I move, I'll have a little party with them. I'll even show them my games and perhaps my puppets. Did you know I make working puppets?
Episode 18 is here. We're still making a game in RPG Maker MZ. This week, let's make that cliff map look awesome with the new tiles we made last week! Join us live, now!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coreslimketo