Recent content by Reinarc

1. Reinarc

The end of the school year is always a hustle. Bleeeeeeeh.

The end of the school year is always a hustle. Bleeeeeeeh.
  2. Reinarc

What game are you currently Playing?

My body is ready for Resident Evil 8 in 4 days. Even though my anxiety will go through the roof ^_^
  3. Reinarc

I’m just thankful I had that backup. @Shaz I replaced the corrupted project files already...

I’m just thankful I had that backup. @Shaz I replaced the corrupted project files already, unfortunately.
  4. Reinarc

Random encounters Vs. Sprite encounters

That new Final Fantasy game that's coming out has a unique spin on random encounters: you stack them up and then tackle them all at once. So while visual encounters are universally "better," there's still ways to make random encounters fun. It would just take some imagination and JS knowledge...
  5. Reinarc

I was lucky enough that it corrupted almost all of my data files, as I went through one by one...

I was lucky enough that it corrupted almost all of my data files, as I went through one by one replacing them from my backup. The one that will set me back the most are map files, as I'd done a lot of work on mapping and events. It's honestly not THAT much, and I'm thankful it was just two weeks.
  6. Reinarc

Power went out while working on my project, and did that good ol fashioned file corruption! My...

Power went out while working on my project, and did that good ol fashioned file corruption! My last backup was 2 weeks prior. Uggggh...well that's going to set me back a few more weeks, but I don't give up once I've started something. *pours adult juice in a cup*
  7. Reinarc

RMVXA Untold Story (Demo Version Available!)

Awesome list of changes! Keep at it man
  8. Reinarc

RMMV Call of the Overseer (Demo Available)

Super cool. Love the diversity and hard work! Looks great.
  9. Reinarc

RMMZ Sempiternal

Semp-eh-ternal It means the same thing as eternal, but more earthbound versus supernatural. It ties in with the theme of the game which isn't quite yet seen in part 1 :) I hope your game gets up there too! You've worked really hard on it!
  10. Reinarc

RMMZ Sempiternal

Super appreciated. I also appreciate the kind words yesterday (as well as @Meowsticks), and Lady_JJ and Kimo's feedback. I'll see you guys in a few weeks, and good luck on your games. :LZSsmile:
  11. Reinarc

RMMZ Sempiternal

Oh no I’m very appreciative, don’t get me wrong! Its just not the reaction I was aiming for story wise. So I’ll go back to the drawing board and improve. I want anyone new seeing the game to get more cohesion. I’m taking a short break to be a student for a little while. Still, I expect the...
  12. Reinarc

RMMZ Sempiternal

Thanks @kimo. I did get a chance to watch most of it. It stung a bit, no lie. But he wasn’t wrong in most regards. I was a bit shell shocked by the fact Vadaj wasn’t immediately identified as a villain after the incident and that I implied a cooking system. That was interesting! I think...
  13. Reinarc

RMMZ Sempiternal

I’ll be watching it tomorrow when I have better internet as I’m out of town. I’m sure the story was a negative point, which is why my introduction is getting scrapped and reworked (as I noted in the last update). It’ll get there! Thanks for the update guys. Your playtesting helped me tremendously.
  14. Reinarc

RMMZ Sempiternal

A few updates (these are not live, I won't be updating for a few more weeks. But the update will be very big) of what I'm currently working on. Thanks everyone for giving my game a shot, and I'm working hard to make it worthy of your time. TLDR Version Installing word wrap to fix some of...
  15. Reinarc

RMVXA Untold Story (Demo Version Available!)

Balancing is a real challenge as a developer so I feel your pain. But that’s what these forums are good for :) I’ll get to your game again over spring break and see. Very thankful that we have such dedicated and detailed testers in our community, though! You have an awesome attitude towards...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I feel still screenshots don't do my game justice. the characters don't move, but the filter over them does...
Wonder if this year, there be more MZ plugin than MV or that MZ is still small compare to whole MV collection
Zaj
Hey morning all! I got another quick question..I just switched to RMMZ from VX Ace..so I am wondering why default scripts(is that how u call it) of VXAce is available, but not in MZ's case? How do I figure out ahh I mean could you show me
Sometimes im the biggest fool alive... Ah well, ce la vie
The worst feeling in the world is going for a walk on a nice summer day, seeing an ice cream truck, and realizing you don't have any money with you :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vert1go