rekkatsu's latest activity

• rekkatsu
    rekkatsu reacted to Sigony's comment on rekkatsu's profile post with Like Like.
    I guess if they say “I traced from this source” then it’s still creative and meritorious.
  • rekkatsu
    rekkatsu commented on rekkatsu's profile post.
    I did tracing for studying back then and I always tell them "I'm tracing it from this comic" and I never post it online.
  • rekkatsu
    fyi east asian artist are so sensitive when it comes to traced art.
  • rekkatsu
    This kid got public recognition thanks to their sibling and sibling's ignorance, they are soooo denial and cursed everyone when we told...
  • rekkatsu
    @RainbowGrenade @The Stranger We did it too, I admit it. It's not wrong to trace for studying and from reliable source too at least they...
  • rekkatsu
    well, people here in my country have a mindset "Well they are a kid so it's not wrong to behave like that" and use as an excuse so we...
  • rekkatsu
    I guess it's not wrong to tell them about copyright. She even used iPad for drawing and live as rich kid, as ScorchedGround said we...
  • rekkatsu
    I know it's a consequence that I would get attacked by those fans although I write it assertively and politely without cursing them but...
  • rekkatsu
    rekkatsu reacted to Elliott404's comment on rekkatsu's profile post with Like Like.
    Depends on what cheat is defined as copyright plagirism. And if you put it this context, then, I agree that they should at least learn...
  • rekkatsu
    rekkatsu reacted to taarna23's comment on rekkatsu's profile post with Like Like.
    I mean, kids should be at least made aware of the generalities of it by the time they're at creative/essay-writing age. They should...
  • rekkatsu
    @Elliott404 Is "Do not cheating" basic of copyright too? @The Stranger it's good for you. so this 10 yo kid traced someone artwork...
  • rekkatsu
    rekkatsu updated their status.
    Some local cursed and attacked me because I said children should learn copyright....
  • rekkatsu
    rekkatsu reacted to Zero_G's post in the thread Speed Up while pressing a button with Like Like.
    There's a Japanese script that does more or less this, couldn't find one for xp, so I made one. Simple but useful for debugging and if...
  • rekkatsu
    rekkatsu reacted to siriusleenott's post in the thread Sirius' Sprites with Like Like.
    Here's a new one I've been playing around with. I wanted to make a savanna for one of my maps, and I felt that the game didn't give us...
  • rekkatsu
    could you describe it specifically or give the screenshot of the game? maybe someone will help you

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I stumbled upon 2 articles about why time goes faster as we age, and how to "slow down time".
Check them out, very interesting read. :D
Faster Time
Slower Time
Anyone can recommend a good gaming mouse? My mouse wheel has given up. Last mouse was steel series diablo iii edition (I know, it's been a while)
And then I figured out a way to doing a "regular animation" that's affected by PIXI particles. So now each frame of the animation gets particle effects. Soon my dreams of a world without QSprite will be realized. :kaopride:
Currently every NPC in my RPG gets a name, its kinda useless to name all, but Its also cool, somehow.
Biggest prob is to come up with different names. xD
I'm back from my visit to my family. Was really great to see them again after a year even if I had to get tested for covid for the visit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moguta