Recent content by Rekkid

1. Rekkid

Having a state increase a variable when applied?

I guess I'll need to troubleshoot to find out which plugins are making it not work properly. Thank you for confirming.
  2. Rekkid

I have tried this already and it did not work. This is what I have written in the state's note box: <Custom Apply Effect> $gameVariables.setValue(4, $gameVariables.value(4) + 5); $gameVariables.setValue(5, $gameVariables.value(5) + 10); </Custom Apply Effect> <Custom Remove Effect>...
  3. Rekkid

Basically what I want to do is have variable X increase whenever State Y is applied and decrease when State Y is removed. I have tried using Yanfly's state core plugin but it doesn't seem to work, maybe because it doesn't happen in combat. Is there any other way to achieve this effect?
  4. Rekkid

Changing variable when player is near event

I edited the code as you said and it still will not work. I don't get any errors or anything, but the variable still doesn't update to the value of the events ID. I have not tested this one but I don't think it will work for my needs if its able to trigger on every event on the map. Let me...
  5. Rekkid

Changing variable when player is near event

I'm trying to change the value of a variable to the events ID when the player is within range of it. This is what I have but it's not working. var get_distance = [Math.abs($gamePlayer._x - this.eventId._x), Math.abs($gamePlayer._y - this.eventId._y)]; var target_distance = 100; if...
  6. Rekkid

Event movement and action help QABS

While this may be true, I was able to pull off the movement with basic script commands on a static event, but not on a variable event, which is what led me to believe in my previous statement.
  7. Rekkid

Event movement and action help QABS

For this project I'm using the QABS plugin, but I don't think it's all that important to the problem. Basically I'm trying to make a necromancer type class which uses minions in the form of events that follow the player. I'm having several problems making this happen with 2 major ones stopping...
  8. Rekkid

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Plugin Name: Common Event Menu Plugin Parameter Changes: None Bug Explanation: Not really a bug but the Dropbox link comes up with a 404.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hey, uh...refresh my memory. What do i do if I want a thread I made deleted?
I made a cool pixel render of my protagonist!
I think it looks neat.
RCXDan wrote on Leporine's profile.
Your avatar is adorable. Where is it from? :LZSproud:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kietemoi