Recent content by Rekkid

1. Rekkid

MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

Is there any way to make the ceiling slope so you dont end up with this happening?
  2. Rekkid

RMMV Yanfly Region Restrictions work with 'Through' on?

I actually tried this exact thing, taking that line of code out but it still did not work.
  3. Rekkid

RMMV Yanfly Region Restrictions work with 'Through' on?

Is there any way to make events still obey region restrictions when they have 'Through' checked on? Alternatively is there a way to make the player able to pass through certain events without the player or the event being able to pass through impassable tiles? I do not want them set as above or...
  4. Rekkid

Having a state increase a variable when applied?

I guess I'll need to troubleshoot to find out which plugins are making it not work properly. Thank you for confirming.
  5. Rekkid

I have tried this already and it did not work. This is what I have written in the state's note box: <Custom Apply Effect> $gameVariables.setValue(4, $gameVariables.value(4) + 5); $gameVariables.setValue(5, $gameVariables.value(5) + 10); </Custom Apply Effect> <Custom Remove Effect>...
  6. Rekkid

Basically what I want to do is have variable X increase whenever State Y is applied and decrease when State Y is removed. I have tried using Yanfly's state core plugin but it doesn't seem to work, maybe because it doesn't happen in combat. Is there any other way to achieve this effect?
  7. Rekkid

Changing variable when player is near event

I edited the code as you said and it still will not work. I don't get any errors or anything, but the variable still doesn't update to the value of the events ID. I have not tested this one but I don't think it will work for my needs if its able to trigger on every event on the map. Let me...
  8. Rekkid

Changing variable when player is near event

I'm trying to change the value of a variable to the events ID when the player is within range of it. This is what I have but it's not working. var get_distance = [Math.abs($gamePlayer._x - this.eventId._x), Math.abs($gamePlayer._y - this.eventId._y)]; var target_distance = 100; if...
  9. Rekkid

Event movement and action help QABS

While this may be true, I was able to pull off the movement with basic script commands on a static event, but not on a variable event, which is what led me to believe in my previous statement.
  10. Rekkid

Event movement and action help QABS

For this project I'm using the QABS plugin, but I don't think it's all that important to the problem. Basically I'm trying to make a necromancer type class which uses minions in the form of events that follow the player. I'm having several problems making this happen with 2 major ones stopping...
  11. Rekkid

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Plugin Name: Common Event Menu Plugin Parameter Changes: None Bug Explanation: Not really a bug but the Dropbox link comes up with a 404.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

just hopped into project recruitment... hoping to maybe find some artists to help with parallax maps and whatnot. I could do them myself, but I'm not really good at it so I'd prefer to stick to my strengths which is character art and SOME UI elements.
PRODUCTIVE DAY! I think I FINALLY completed all the items for part 1 of Fallen Feather, that includes the animations, the stats, the pricing, etc. for weapons, armors, key and consumables! all i need to be 100% done is write a few more descriptions (only 10 left out of the 40+ items) and to find some nice pants icons (dont ask lol).
Kinda hate it everytime reinstall rpg maker because the program refuse to testplay
For every amazing step of the way I make, I find myself in a moment where I feel really stupid for not knowing something. I probably shouldn't though, but still, it sometimes feels more obvious than perhaps it is
Just spent $174 on Shining the Holy Ark on the Saturn. Good lord.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cosmosyn