Recent content by RenegadeForce

1. RenegadeForce

Jet's mouse system + Mog Hunter's Adv. Battle Hud + Symphony Battle Engine

Uploaded links to scripts.. :) In description btw
  2. RenegadeForce

Exactl my point....Is it possible to change this via scripting because my system is a HUGE part of my game
  3. RenegadeForce

So i have  been researching itno these three scripts and thought it would be awesome to use them all at once... So I did..It looks extraordinary to me by the way. Now I have encountered a problem. When ever i want to Left Click on an enemy in a battle to select which enemy to attack the left...
  4. RenegadeForce

[ace] Cache error line 106: failed to create bitmap

so will it be an option in the database or somethin....Sorry for being soo stupid still learning about rpg maker ! Edit: found it! Edit 2 : Nothing appears in the RGSS Console, it stays blank..???? Edit 3: Awesome, fixed, thank you!
  5. RenegadeForce

sorry where to i type in (Game > show console) I am a NOOOOB :P
  6. RenegadeForce

Hi everyone.. I am using moghunters result script and jet's mouse system...I always get an error ''Cache error line 106: failed to create bitmap'' when i kill an enemy WHILE USING THE MOUSE. But when I kill an enemy using ''z'' it's alright... PLEASE help
  7. RenegadeForce

Battle HUD

well...I want to change the battleback! and the battle hud...But I solved the riddle to the battleback problem with yanfly field state script.. :)
  8. RenegadeForce

Battle HUD

Aspetra and The Dragon God hit the spot.. :) sorry for any miss leading descriptions :) link to image: http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/3953/20combat4.png http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/3244/19combat3.png http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/6060/18combat2.png Do you see the images now?
  9. RenegadeForce

Hmmm online like 24/7 time to hitthe showers and go to bed...Its 3 am here give me a break!

Hmmm online like 24/7 time to hitthe showers and go to bed...Its 3 am here give me a break!
  10. RenegadeForce

Good point:)

Good point:)
  11. RenegadeForce

Battle HUD

Hi everybody I am new to rpg maker and have a simple yet complicated question (complicated for a noob (aka me))... How do you change the "Battle Hud" Via Scripting... Pic in attachment! THANK YOU RenegadeForce (yes my new name is RenegadeForce!)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Having fun in Orlando! We had a lot of fun at the arcade, even though I didn't win any jackpots this time, and then we went to Outback and got a Blooming Onion. Tomorrow we're driving to Fort Myers to see my stepmom.
Now that I have the XP RTP back, I was looking through the files and found Fighter 7, the inspiration for my first sona! She's evolved since then, but it gave me such nostalgia!
Character sprites are difficult to create so I decided to get/buy some. Got the Pixel Champions from Alexdraws. But It had no walking animation :/ But redid the free ones from the Mighty Pack <3 Turned out pretty good imo.Calistra.PNG
Tempted to come up with a unique spell naming system....But ''Fire Magic'' and ''Fire,Fira,Firaga'' are so easily recognizable :p
Yesterday I discovered that I can copy/paste multiple commands by holding shift. I tried this when I started developing holding ctrl and when it didn't work I just copied every single command one by one. For two years.

I am in heaven now.
All right, so lesson learned. No more complicated battle systems for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItsCloxdy