Recent content by Respec

1. Have an NPC respond differently depending on direction player interacts. RPG Maker MZ.

Can you give me an example? I can't find it in the even menu anywhere but I am sure I am overlooking it. Edit: Nvm I found it! It was in conditional branch>page 3> character> player> facing down Thank you! Thread can be closed.
  2. Have an NPC respond differently depending on direction player interacts. RPG Maker MZ.

Hello, I am working on a condition I want to implement in my game where NPCs and other events react differently if the player were to interact with the NPC, or any event, from via North,South, West, and East. Is there a way to do this? I am assuming some scripting will be involved which I don't...
  3. Orange Overlay v1.1.4 + Animated Parallax Add-On (Updated 7Jul17)

Hello, thank you for these amazing plugins. I am having some trouble with keeping the animated layers bound to their position. When the player moves around the map, the animated par layers will move a couple tiles over instead of staying in position. I have a feeling I am missing a simple fix...

Latest Profile Posts

I just realized that the 69th Common Event in my game is for the skill "Fall for Me," which inflicts Enthrall on all foes. :kaodes:
FallForMe.png
ScreenShot_10_1_2022_3_48_29.png
Wave's Elite guard comes to attack while you traverse Lab 5... They've got jetpacks too.
Making a weapon stronger according to the user level!
God, I wish I could afford a big band for my game. Not like... Foo Fighters or whatever. A big brass band. For ridiculous jazzy nonsense ala
Let it be known that I am very forgetful, and I often forget that I was engaged in conversation with people
here (and every other community I'm on). So if I ever stop replying to PMs or comments, please don't take it personally and just send me a reminder to reply XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tommy8bit