Recent content by RespectWomen

1. RespectWomen

Yanfly PartyLimitGauge Infinitely Refunding Itself

Any way to make it so they move that costs the limit gauge doesn't regain its cost from the damage? Preferably without compromising on the formulas. The problem is that the special move hits all enemies 5 times, any more than two enemies will completely refund the cost and enable the user to...
  2. RespectWomen

Smooth Battle Log

For some reason, when using YEP_BattleEngineCore this turns battles into a slideshow during attacks, has anyone experienced the same? Correction: Not Battle Core itself but action sequences more specifically.
  3. RespectWomen

CTR_Engine v2.4(now with DEMO) for 3d or just isometric tilemap

Will you be releasing the modified doodads?
  4. RespectWomen

Deployment to PS4 - Is it possible?

The one and most important advantage of console IMO, Is the fact that it's one of the only ways to legally fully own game software in this age of digital distribution and streaming we live in, PC doesn't have many options for that since only Itch.io and GOG really host non DRM'd games. The rest...
  5. RespectWomen

Layering Sprites

It's for a custom menu scene, and they are being added to a window, I think the way I'm doing the text sprite might be the problem? I was having trouble actually getting it on the screen in the first place, I was trying to replicate how the default title screen handles it...
  6. RespectWomen

Layering Sprites

Trying to draw text over a sprite and it seems the only way to do that would be to make the text itself into a sprite and add it that way, the only problem is whenever it's near the other sprite it's being erased. What's the proper way to layer sprites? Here's what I'm working with for context...
  7. RespectWomen

Drawing sprites with For loop help

I'm trying to draw a set of sprites with a for loop, and the part I can't figure out is how to use the index on the sprites themselves. for (i = 0; i < 5; i++) { this._box = new Sprite_Button(); if (typeof mbox[i] == 'undefined') {this._box.bitmap =...
  8. RespectWomen

YEP_Buffstatecore, storing and reapplying states

I'm looking for some code for a state effect, to store and remove a battler's (in this case enemy) states and buffs + the durations and then reapply it at a later time. I believe the best way to do this is using Arrays but I haven't quite delved there yet so any help would be appreciated.
  9. RespectWomen

Drawing Gauges

Thanks, I'm having just one problem though, the outlines of the gauges aren't showing up. Edit: Nvm, I forgot that its not a default thing...
  10. RespectWomen

Drawing Gauges

My bad, that's correct, I meant right to left
  11. RespectWomen

Drawing Gauges

2 questions, 1. Is it possible at all to get a thicker gauge with the default MV gauges? i see only a width property. 2. How do i make a gauge fill left to right? I tried using negative width but it will no longer fill.
  12. RespectWomen

Actor Sprite x,y

Spriteset_Battle.prototype.updateActors from line 2658 of rpg_sprites.js (Aliased) Spriteset_Battle.prototype.updateActors = function() { alias_spritesetBattle_updateactors.call(this); this.actorSprites[0].y += 1 }; I have sort of succeeded with a maybe sloppy workaround of moving the...
  13. RespectWomen

Actor Sprite x,y

I'm trying to manipulate the actor sprite for a float animation, I've tried the x, y and height properties but nothing ever changes. I've simply added this to the Spriteset_Battle.prototype.updateActors function: this._actorSprites[0].y += 1 Scaling seems to work however and there's no error...
  14. RespectWomen

Static Actor Battler

Yea, removing it fixed the issue.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Oh no, fatigue and procrastination setting in on my game. :( Must overcome it!!! Must continue on!!!
I have this issue where I get insomnia whenever I need an answer or solution to "x" situation, and can't sleep until I find it or I pass out exhausted...
Got MV on Steam during the Lunar New Year Sale! Happy Year of the Rat everyone!
Oh, stop with the Melodrama...

...Listen to it instead!

anybody else like getting baked whilst coding?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disaffect