Restart
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey I am very curious if you have a game that you are working on i would LOVE to see your progress. You have impressed me over and over with your knowledge. I can just imagine your game!!!
    Reactions: Starbird_Resources
    Sanrie
    Sanrie
    I have an idea but haven't started yet since we're making a full custom resources like sprite and tilesets, would prolly take years LOL but yeah if ever we make progress I'll let you know.
    Restart
    Restart
    Nothing I'm interested in sharing ATM. Generally I find that showing off WIP versions of a project drains my motivation to actually complete it
    Uranium
    Uranium
    You know I just did that. Shared my demo.

And you nailed it on the head!!! Once I did that I seemed hard to get back motivated and keep working on it!

So I have now removed my demo until I ready!

Thanks for your reply
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well... things are slow. I'm still waiting to get called back into my position, but I do have some time to design my games.
Suddenly wanna hear this ...
The best way to end your day? Cuddle your kitten! :LZSproud:

Explorer's Log:
September 29th
Silent Hill 4pm, 91F, air quality forecast of 301 AQI

The mask upgrade appears to be working great, I've had less hallucinations of weird fleshy creatures today... Some even look like people. Though I remain unconvinced of such. Still in hindsight, I probably should have treated previous "weird fleshy creatures" better, just in case.

Still no Pyramid hat though, I'll keep searching.
Rocket League - Streaming once more! - 30 Followers Goal

30 Followers and I'll stream a game while using a voicechanger

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xiamumomo