Recent content by Retro Sunday

1. Retro Sunday

Porting a RM VXAce game to RM MV?

the only script I'm using currently is, Falcao Pearl ABS Liquid V3 here is a link to the script forum for more info: https://www.rpgmakercentral.com/topic/8809-falcao-pearl-abs-liquid-v3-update/ I don't plan on using any other scripts in the first version of this title also.
  2. Retro Sunday

Porting a RM VXAce game to RM MV?

Hello, looking to port a VXAce game (when finished) to RM MV due mainly to modern console and phone compatibility. Does anyone know how to do this? If so, what are your rates? I can give further info and example of the project upon request, thanks!
  3. Retro Sunday

Only have .exe file, no Game.rvproj file. Can I edit my game still?

Thanks again for reply, I got a dead link from Archeia early this morning and was super busy today so just replied now hoping to see what we can do. I can assure you I can prove anything needed as I spent way too many drunken nights working on runescape-like progression mechanics lol :D
  4. Retro Sunday

Thanks to everyone for quick reply's. I can prove anything Archeia may need me to when it come's to me producing it. Hope to talk to someone soon, thanks again!
  5. Retro Sunday

Thanks you for quick reply, any suggestions on a moderator to approach for this?
  6. Retro Sunday

Hello all, I used to use RPGMaker 2003 and VX Ace a lot but I'm so far out of the loop lately with everything. I need to know if it's even possible to open and edit my original RPGMaker VX Ace project when I only have access to the .exe file and a few others? I made a playable demo years ago...
  7. Retro Sunday

Tile Swap Troubles - RPG Maker VX Ace

Hi everyone, I'm attempting to use the free Tile Swap Script by Kread-EX for a current RPG Maker VX Ace project. I have no errors when the event executes but the tile swap does not happen. My script command is as follows: $game_system.add_swap_tile(001, 006017, 001001, 002) What am I doing...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I sweep the floor. My brother, "You didn't do a good job. There are dust bunnies everywhere." He sweeps the floor weeks later. "I just swept. Why are there dust bunnies everywhere?" Me," Guess you didn't do a good enough job."
Today, I tortured my internet by downloading 20 files at once and then I played a guessing game as to which would finish their download first :kaojoy:
Oh god, just watched HawkZombie's stream of my game and realised that *none* of the branching scenes work properly. One has no character graphic, one soft locks due to a passability issue, and one doesn't have its autorun set to the right trigger. I've got first prize in the bag, baby.
Frustrated, as always. I took a break from working on games and when I turned back to working on them again, bam! Slapped in the face with more errors. Such is the pain of working on any project, I suppose.
Checking out the Judge's Round Table. Really cool getting their perspective in a Q/A environment like this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shidoux