Recent content by RetroBoy

1. RetroBoy

You can do it.

You can do it.
  2. RetroBoy

Breaking Point

Its totally fine that you came with a late reply. I am not really active here anymore. I am just popping back and forth on this thread so no one feels ignored or disregarded. When you finally stop replying I will vanish. I will say this though, if someone bailed and wont let you use the assets...
  3. RetroBoy

Breaking Point

Capable of leaving the house, maintaining conversation and openly expressing their feelings. I have been in several long-term relationships throughout my life and while younger it has always about me "being a hero" and helping women with troubles. I am currently looking for a woman who can talk...
  4. RetroBoy

Before you write a word of dialog, write event bullet points. Then decide which topics occur in...

Before you write a word of dialog, write event bullet points. Then decide which topics occur in a single scene, and write it backwards, from the end to the beginning. It will take you about two or three days of practice, but it is an invaluable skill and it will allow you to keep plot concise...
  5. RetroBoy

Breaking Point

Dear Wavelength, You are entirely correct with your assessment of the situation. You really seem to have a firm grasp of it and it is my hope that this clarity comes from a gift for insight, rather than personal experience. The thing which I would like to address first and foremost is that I...
  6. RetroBoy

Breaking Point

I have been a member of the RPG Maker Community in one form or another since about 2003. I am making this post because I came back to make a game I had a clear vision of. My goal was to create something happy and positive, to contrast the heartbreak and difficulty I had experienced in life and...
  7. RetroBoy

My evil plan to save the world, just you wait until its unfurled, it'll go down in history~

My evil plan to save the world, just you wait until its unfurled, it'll go down in history~
  8. RetroBoy

You too mate, I hope you have a great new year too!

You too mate, I hope you have a great new year too!
  9. RetroBoy

MC AP.

MC AP.
  10. RetroBoy

I don't have anyone. I am spending my Christmas alone with my dogs.

I don't have anyone. I am spending my Christmas alone with my dogs.
  11. RetroBoy

No takes, very raw, but still thought I'd share it. Merry Christmas folks.

No takes, very raw, but still thought I'd share it. Merry Christmas folks.
  12. RetroBoy

My first attempt at verbal storytelling...

My first attempt at verbal storytelling. https://www.facebook.com/liam.gray.118/videos/1581720161919070/
  13. RetroBoy

Maybe I can still make my game... maybe. ((thinking))

Maybe I can still make my game... maybe. ((thinking))
  14. RetroBoy

Australia post is a bit nuts, yeah.

Australia post is a bit nuts, yeah.
  15. RetroBoy

Thanks to the folks that were supportive yesterday. I'd kind of given up hope, its been a rough...

Thanks to the folks that were supportive yesterday. I'd kind of given up hope, its been a rough year.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

bro how do I have over 30 OCs
A good way to mix your own music? What's the learning curve on that?
Would it be better to pay a composer?
What theme for the next windowskin? You'll decide. Tell what you wanna see and I'll try for.
I just saw in a manga an interesting mechanic - setting up a stationary teleport beacon that one can go to no matter where one is in a dungeon. I think it'll work with a similar setup to how I did my airship transition.

Ooh what if you could set up multiple beacons and choose from a list of the beacons you set up?

Hmm...
Actor2_1 added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JorReno