Recent content by RetroExcellent

1. RetroExcellent

No Travel Play Jam: Review Submissions!

I have done my first review, will add others as I go 1. Monster Reign 2. 3.
  2. RetroExcellent

RMMV Monster Reign (No Travel Game Jam Entry)

MONSTER REIGN REVIEW OVERVIEW/KEYNOTES Interesting title screen, but lacking proper capitalization. The options for difficulty are nice, assuming they work as intended. (trying normal) The dialogue could use some serious editing, the grammar is as improper as it gets. A small cutscene with...
  3. RetroExcellent

RMMV Caede's Pendant

It's for a game jam so it's intended to be about 30 minutes, but a few people have gotten golden fever and played for a few hours.
  4. RetroExcellent

No Travel Game Jam

Question: I am working on a sequel/full length version of a game I completed. I doubt I will get the entire game done, but can have up to an hour of gameplay in a demo. Will this be allowed or should I do a different idea?
  5. RetroExcellent

RMMV Caede's Pendant

CAEDE'S PENDANT SECTION A: SYNOPSIS IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS DOWNLOAD LINK SECTION B: CHARACTERS SECTION C: STORYLINE/PLOT SECTION D: SETTING AND/OR WORLD DEVELOPMENT
  6. RetroExcellent

Ghost Kid/Creepy nun sprites?

Here are some old sprites of mine, feel free to use them.
  7. RetroExcellent

Multi-phase Enemy Encounters?

Yes, you can make multiple enemies transform using a troop event, just as easily as you do a single enemy. You can set the troop event to trigger on either a certain number of turns or a certain percent of one of the enemies health. It's all pretty simple. I actually used this on the last...
  8. RetroExcellent

Take down this post or else -rolls a 1 on intimidate check- I will tell my mom on you!

Take down this post or else -rolls a 1 on intimidate check- I will tell my mom on you!
  9. RetroExcellent

Wierd Photoshop Problem

as far as I've ever experienced, PS doesn't ever copy blank space. You should be able to center it if you have grids set up though.
  10. RetroExcellent

Using LUK as Weapon Damage

You can set chance to 999% so that it always triggers on a state or debuff. I am not sure what all LUK affects so I cannot help with that part, but you can use it in damage or weapon damage formulas with just a.luk in the formula
  11. RetroExcellent

for a twist you could have a cult that abducts aliens

for a twist you could have a cult that abducts aliens
  12. RetroExcellent

One click item use on menu?

If you set it to be a use on the entire party item, and set a common event to use that item with a push of a certain key, you could likely avoid any other menus, but I have not tested this to be sure.
  13. RetroExcellent

I was surprised how much I enjoyed it, and got a little choked up at times.

I was surprised how much I enjoyed it, and got a little choked up at times.
  14. RetroExcellent

use the spare 10 hours to find a place that wants you.

use the spare 10 hours to find a place that wants you.
  15. RetroExcellent

Favorite NES game?

Ah this is a tough one, but I'll list a few 1) Dragon Warrior 3 2) Monster Party 3) Darkwing Duck 4) Ducktales 5) Faxanadu

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am playing Momodora today and OMG this game is hard! o.o
Really happy to see people from Brazil doing an amazing game :3
Just noticed... I'm now called a Veteran not just Member...
Effervesce Fallacy™ - PV - C'est La Vie, for the best viewing experience, run the EXE, and adjust the audio via Options. The footsteps sounds are once again, barely audible. :frown: The PV only sounds as intended, if BGM Volume is set to 20%, or 40%, depending on your audio hardware.

Stream will be live shortly with some Gex 3! Tonight, I get revenge on the Buccaneer Program! Feel free to drop by!
-Updated- Lowered fog / found more problems :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miklos