Recent content by RetroExcellent

1. RetroExcellent

Multi-phase Enemy Encounters?

Yes, you can make multiple enemies transform using a troop event, just as easily as you do a single enemy. You can set the troop event to trigger on either a certain number of turns or a certain percent of one of the enemies health. It's all pretty simple. I actually used this on the last...
  2. RetroExcellent

Take down this post or else -rolls a 1 on intimidate check- I will tell my mom on you!

Take down this post or else -rolls a 1 on intimidate check- I will tell my mom on you!
  3. RetroExcellent

Wierd Photoshop Problem

as far as I've ever experienced, PS doesn't ever copy blank space. You should be able to center it if you have grids set up though.
  4. RetroExcellent

Using LUK as Weapon Damage

You can set chance to 999% so that it always triggers on a state or debuff. I am not sure what all LUK affects so I cannot help with that part, but you can use it in damage or weapon damage formulas with just a.luk in the formula
  5. RetroExcellent

for a twist you could have a cult that abducts aliens

for a twist you could have a cult that abducts aliens
  6. RetroExcellent

One click item use on menu?

If you set it to be a use on the entire party item, and set a common event to use that item with a push of a certain key, you could likely avoid any other menus, but I have not tested this to be sure.
  7. RetroExcellent

I was surprised how much I enjoyed it, and got a little choked up at times.

I was surprised how much I enjoyed it, and got a little choked up at times.
  8. RetroExcellent

use the spare 10 hours to find a place that wants you.

use the spare 10 hours to find a place that wants you.
  9. RetroExcellent

Favorite NES game?

Ah this is a tough one, but I'll list a few 1) Dragon Warrior 3 2) Monster Party 3) Darkwing Duck 4) Ducktales 5) Faxanadu
  10. RetroExcellent

I mean, wouldn't it be on you to learn the rules instead of doing things that bothers others?

I mean, wouldn't it be on you to learn the rules instead of doing things that bothers others?
  11. RetroExcellent

[img] No time to waste, starting on the sprites for the next project. Codename: Silver Age

No time to waste, starting on the sprites for the next project. Codename: Silver Age
  12. RetroExcellent

RMMV A Rat's Journey - Homeward

Updated to version 1.02 with a few small changes. Guarding now restores SP made one section of the game a bit easier to find Last Boss has been re-balanced.
  13. RetroExcellent

RMMV A Rat's Journey - Homeward

A RAT'S JOURNEY - HOMEWARD SECTION A: SYNOPSIS IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS DOWNLOAD LINK SECTION B: CHARACTERS SECTION C: STORYLINE/PLOT SECTION D: SETTING AND/OR WORLD DEVELOPMENT
  14. RetroExcellent

This is the reason Thanos had to wipe out half the universe.

This is the reason Thanos had to wipe out half the universe.
  15. RetroExcellent

Pikachu is a detective on the Rhyme City police force, so technically he is a policeman.

Pikachu is a detective on the Rhyme City police force, so technically he is a policeman.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally the new pc is working!! But it seems a lost my license to Windows 10 because of the hardware changing :(
Tune in next time for our newest Episode: "PC issues return! Palm uses every swear in the lexicon!"
gotta update my game project thread page later
So trying out Ultra Mode 7 was a bad idea. How do I not include this in my game? XD
Stumbled upon an RPG Maker game on Steam called 'Boobs vs Zombies' while looking for a zombie themed fantasy RTS. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZaGorudan