Oct 24, 2017
Birthday:
Nov 5, 1993 (Age: 26)
VFX Artist / General Programmer

Share This Page

Rexal

Digital Fuzzball, Male, 26, from Washington, USA

Veteran

I guess I'm back officially now. Been a crazy 2 years, but I want to start working on things again Oct 17, 2017

Rexal was last seen:
Oct 24, 2017
    1. Kitdan7
      Kitdan7
      I'm not sure if it's an update compatibility issue because it's four years old or if I'm incompetent, but I can't get the code you posted here to work. Can you make it into a functional plugin for me? (yes, I am using the YEP_BattleEngineCore)
      1. hiddenone
        hiddenone
        @Kitdan7 Please make a thread in the plugin support section, as statuses aren't meant for asking for help. As Rexal hasn't been on in well over a year it's unlikely they'd be able to help you, but someone else could if you make a thread.
        Mar 12, 2019
    2. Rexal
      Rexal
      I guess I'm back officially now. Been a crazy 2 years, but I want to start working on things again
      1. omen613 and Llareian like this.
    3. daltval
      daltval
      Rexal,

Beautiful work on everything. I am having a bit of trouble with Visual Equipment. When it is turned on, only events, floors & walls are visible. The layers of the map seem to be out of order. The character equipment change is working splendidly, just wreaking doom upon my ship.

46718.IPB

46719.IPB

46720.IPB
    4. MrTailson
      MrTailson
      Hello Rexal,

I am hoping that you may help me with a problem I am having with your animatedSVEnemies plugin. I have no other plugins in my game you see, this one is the only plugin I've ever gotten, I apply and save the project, yet nothing seems to be working. I tried getting help from another by installing it at the same time, and theirs worked but not mine, and they too only have this plugin in their game. I was hoping that you could shed some light on this mystery I am having. If you can help, I'd be very grateful. -Mr. Tailson.
    5. Ghost of Christmas Kloe
      Ghost of Christmas Kloe
      Welcome back Rexal! 
    6. Rexal
      Rexal
      Going to have to go on haitus for a while. Not sure when I'll be able to work on things again :/
      1. Ghost of Christmas Kloe
        Ghost of Christmas Kloe
        Nooooo! The great Rexal! Well, get well soon/be back soon!
        Dec 11, 2015
    7. Rexal
      Rexal
      Just when I'm about to release my new plugin, I find out that there's still a couple of visual bugs I missed. *headdesk*
    8. Rexal
      Rexal
      The Visual Equipment's annoying me with bugs that keep popping up so I'm going to put it on hold and work on a plugin that lets you use whatever type of animated battler sheet you want instead.
    9. Rexal
      Rexal
      Finished the plugin, now onto the demo!
    10. Rexal
      Rexal
      Since I'm so close to getting this thing done (just need to fix the faces not disappearing when they're supposed to...) The mystery plugin is a really powerful Visual Equipment script! Preview -> http://bit.ly/1NeAP28
    11. Rexal
      Rexal
      My secret mystery plugin is almost done :D
      1. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        Can I have it?! :3
        Nov 4, 2015
      2. Tsukihime
        Tsukihime
        What is it?
        Nov 4, 2015
      3. djDarkX
        djDarkX
        You big tease you.
        Nov 4, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 5, 1993 (Age: 26)
    VFX Artist / General Programmer
    First Language:
    C#
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Programming, drawing, cg modelling, composing music, writing, and hiking from time to time.
    Just a guy with too much free time on his hands who loves writing scripts.

I've been using RPG Maker since rm2k3 and coding with several languages for over a decade now. That's like, almost half of my life :o

I'm quite proficient in C#, C++, HLSL, UnityScript, Python, LUA(even though I hate LUA so much), HTML, and ShaderLab.

Also finally comfortable enough with JS that I can start really sitting down and working on this stuff

I'm also a pixel artist, cg artist and a composer :D

Signature

My Plugins
    Back and ready to make some things with words...or something like that
    IHAVESOMANYTHINGSINEEDTOFIXWITHMYOLDPLUGINSAAAAAAAA