Rexal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm not sure if it's an update compatibility issue because it's four years old or if I'm incompetent, but I can't get the code you posted here to work. Can you make it into a functional plugin for me? (yes, I am using the YEP_BattleEngineCore)
    hiddenone
    hiddenone
    @Kitdan7 Please make a thread in the plugin support section, as statuses aren't meant for asking for help. As Rexal hasn't been on in well over a year it's unlikely they'd be able to help you, but someone else could if you make a thread.
    Hello Rexal,

I am hoping that you may help me with a problem I am having with your animatedSVEnemies plugin. I have no other plugins in my game you see, this one is the only plugin I've ever gotten, I apply and save the project, yet nothing seems to be working. I tried getting help from another by installing it at the same time, and theirs worked but not mine, and they too only have this plugin in their game. I was hoping that you could shed some light on this mystery I am having. If you can help, I'd be very grateful. -Mr. Tailson.
    Going to have to go on haitus for a while. Not sure when I'll be able to work on things again :/
    Just when I'm about to release my new plugin, I find out that there's still a couple of visual bugs I missed. *headdesk*
    The Visual Equipment's annoying me with bugs that keep popping up so I'm going to put it on hold and work on a plugin that lets you use whatever type of animated battler sheet you want instead.
    Since I'm so close to getting this thing done (just need to fix the faces not disappearing when they're supposed to...) The mystery plugin is a really powerful Visual Equipment script! Preview -> http://bit.ly/1NeAP28
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone here managed to never burn out on programming? My current limit is 3 months(6-8 hours per day, 7 days per week, 50 hour programming week on average), and then I just have to take a break, sometimes lasting few days(with at most 2 hours on programming per day). I've been always like this so far, so I admire those who can always be so passionate on programming :)
This is starting to become a momochi collection y'all!
Meet Swefo The candy Eater!

Hide your candy... I or I sweefe sweefefooo~~~
Automatic level scaling without an option to turn it off can be a very bad choice for a game. The worst I've ever seen was in Nightmare of Druaga, where if a power outage made your system turn off, the game detects it as an attempted cheat and overwrites your save while taking away your best gear, leaving you unable to progress at the late stages of the game, and unable to recover.
Problem with sequels: Heroes getting rid of all their items and forgets all of their skills within the span of a year without explanation. :kaomad3:
I can see the end of my prologue. Perfect time to decide to pull everything over into MZ, right? Right?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rynkal