Recent content by Rhino

1. Rhino

That's some skill :guffaw:

That's some skill :guffaw:
  2. Rhino

Event Original Character Contest!

Aaah, I just noticed these had been released! BLESSED!! :kaocry: ⁽ᴿᵒˢᵃᶫᶦᵃ'ˢ ᵇᵘˢᵗᶦᶰᵉˢˢ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶜᵘᵗᵉᶰᵉˢˢ ʷᵉᶰᵗ ᵘᵖ ²⁰⁰ˣ ᵃʰᵃʰᵃ⁾ Also, they ran the contest over on the Japanese forum, so there's twice as many goodies~! :kaoluv:
  3. Rhino

Any help with SF_MadDoctor overworld and face sprites?

With all these inspirational projects, my hand slipped :LZSangel: (This one requires credit if used :LZSproud:)
  4. Rhino

The screenshot looks really sleek! Great job :D

The screenshot looks really sleek! Great job :D
  5. Rhino

AAAAAAHHH!!! It's her little smile! It just radiates a healing aura! :kaothx: Haha, I think...

AAAAAAHHH!!! It's her little smile! It just radiates a healing aura! :kaothx: Haha, I think watching this is just kind of soothing~ I want to try Suzuki's cooking too :3c Is it random and fun like your cooking videos? :guffaw:
  6. Rhino

@Autofire Good luck with your release!! :kaojoy: @M.I.A. I'm happy for anyone to use it as long as they follow @Autofire's terms above! Edit was really small on my part, so no need to credit me. :LZSrasp:
  7. Rhino

I think that you're more capable than you know ;) The edits you made to the sprite look great! I finished that off for you anyway :kaoluv:
  8. Rhino

SumRndmDde's Character Creator-EX plugin: F.A.Q's

@Mega Man Volnutt Not without editing the plugin I'm afraid :(
  9. Rhino

SumRndmDde's Character Creator-EX plugin: F.A.Q's

@Mega Man Volnutt Yup, that's possible! However it'd mean replacing over the dead pose, so that'd no longer be an option for any custom characters, if you're cool with that. :cutesmile: You'd also only be able to use a one-directional sprite with 3 frames, just like how the dead poses work...
  10. Rhino

And a quick hyperlink for the curious https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/.97882/...

And a quick hyperlink for the curious https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/.97882/ Well worth checking out!
  11. Rhino

Welcome to the forum! :kaoluv:

Welcome to the forum! :kaoluv:
  12. Rhino

There's no such thing as bad art. I think sometimes it can seem impossible to get what you make...

There's no such thing as bad art. I think sometimes it can seem impossible to get what you make to match the vision in your head. But, keep practising anyway! :cutesmile:
  13. Rhino

SRD_Super_Tools_engine & closing Playtest

STE and Game Upgrade are incompatible with 1.6.1 so you're likely to get a whole array of errors. Nothing to do but revert to 1.5 or wait until there's an update and see if solves your issue. (I noticed being unable to close the window after updating a project to 1.6.1 so that should be fixed at...
  14. Rhino

Um... I'll take your word for it :guffaw:

Um... I'll take your word for it :guffaw:
  15. Rhino

BlackRoseMii's visual novel-styled "character generator"

Awesome update!! :kaojoy: If you report your first post, you can ask a mod to delete the poll so you can create a new one! There's no way to edit it yourself unfortunately.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Doing RPG Maker News #18 | Moghunter is Back, Encrypt MV/MZ Plugins, Isometric Geometric Tiles
Unironically, no joke, after consideration and self-reflection, I have decided that the best thing for my creative/workflow/commitment problems is to spend EVEN MOAR hours a day playing videogames than I normally do. (Micro-thread)
FINALLY got my weather system implemented. Who needs a black mage when you have a weathermancer! :p
Oh boy! COVID19 lockdown again! Good thing I already never go outside! :D
This one is less showing off and more 'I really don't know how I feel about this one.' The 'child' sprite template I made either works great or doesn't at times. (She is a fairy, so I made her small).
Morgan.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
systemdisco