Recent content by RhuneEmbah

1. RhuneEmbah

Avy's MV Stuff

Hi Avery absolutely love your stuff just wondering if your having problems with image hosts as i cant seem to see any of the images on your first post.
  2. RhuneEmbah

RMMV Requesting 3x3 battle formation for PC's and Enemies

Hi Thanks for the rapid response. That is pretty much exactly what I need however I'm looking for something I can use commercially. But thanks for the help.
  3. RhuneEmbah

RMMV Requesting 3x3 battle formation for PC's and Enemies

Hi everyone I'm requesting a RPGMMV 3x3 battle formation plugin for SV battles that can be used on PC's and enemies with the ability to hit multiple defenders depending on weapons used for example a spear can hit the enemy in front and the enemy behind him or an axe swing can hit two enemies...
  4. RhuneEmbah

Rules Ideas That Don’t Deserve Their Own Thread

Hi Atoms thanks for the feedback I am currently working on a demo to test the system. I understand that system may be too much but I kind of see it as similar to the VATS system of fallout where you can have multiple enemies and either attack them directly or focus in with VATS to either disarm...
  5. RhuneEmbah

Humanoid Rock and Wood race. Can anyone help?

@Sevarihk yeah fingers crossed. @The Stranger yeah I found those too they are great ( but isnt all of WhtDragon's stuff. ). I was thinking if I didn't find what I was looking for here I could try and edit them but I'm really terrible at it.
  6. RhuneEmbah

Hey thanks for the feedback. I guess my system would be #1 where all my enemies have split parts I envision it like this: lets take a soldier as our example. Your Character is at level 1 The Soldier has total 500HP at level 1 The Soldier has these parts:- Head- 50HP Body- 100HP Left arm- 75HP...
  7. RhuneEmbah

Yeah thanks you see why I'm having such trouble. I know its a unique idea which is why its so hard. Thanks for your help. I think I might have to bite the bullet and either commission it or the other thing is just try my hardest to make it myself ( definitely my last resort as like I say in the...
  8. RhuneEmbah

Thanks I completely forgot to say I'm looking for the resources for MV in RTP style. I might not have come across very clearly but the sprites would be used to create a village of these beings. Your resources are very good just not what I'm looking for I wanted them to have closer to human...
  9. RhuneEmbah

Hi everyone so I'm back again to ask the awesome community for help. I'm still working on my game and have hit a dead end when it comes to the resources I need. You see I'm creating a fantasy world called Vallore and wanted to stay away from the usual tropes of elves and dwarves so I decided...
  10. RhuneEmbah

Hi all I couldn't quite find where I should post this so I decided here might be a good place. However I do apologise if this is in the wrong place. Anyhow let's get to what I'm here for. So I have this Idea I really want to implement however I was wondering if this would be received well by...
  11. RhuneEmbah

Skyrim Style Poisons

thanks a lot that makes a lot of sense. I was thinking a lot about the way skyrim apply the poison to the weapons the player had equipped. I'll definitely try using your suggestion i was just hoping to not have to use a turn for the poison and then attack where how i was thinking it would work...
  12. RhuneEmbah

Skyrim Style Poisons

Hi all, As the title of the threads suggests I'm looking for a way to make Skyrim style poisons. By this I mean a poison that whilst in battle you would apply it to your weapon and it would inflict whatever type of poison you used with different levels of poison lasting for longer amounts of...
  13. RhuneEmbah

Globe-shaped world map

I've tried this myself and had no end of problems until I realised that a cube shaped world can be used to create this type of effect. Although I was using it in an open world type game.
  14. RhuneEmbah

Graves??

yes thank you that is exactly what I'm looking for and thanks I'll do that next time.
  15. RhuneEmbah

Graves??

Hi everyone I'm back again to ask the great community we have here to ask if anyone knows of any RTP style tilesets for MV that have grave mounds i know that the basic tilesets have grave markers but I want a mound of earth that I can place the markers on to give the appearance of a filled grave...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Are ReSTAFFs a thing anymore? Just curious, not sure if this is thread-worthy, so just musing here
Mr_Petue wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
please explain, why you are voting my commentary negativ.
Mr_Petue wrote on Eliaquim's profile.
please explain, why you are voting my commentary negativ.
Uploaded a new Video today where I play Minecraft "The Bridge" please check it out & let me know what you think of it!
I normally only post these every 24 hours, but same-sex marriage is coming to Rune Factory 5 and I just wanted to share it with the world! https://www.xseedgames.com/2021/09/23/rune-factory-5-localization-blog-2/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LordRnginu