Recent content by rianez3

1. rianez3

Change Timer Position

hello, this is a good plugins. will you consider to reupload it again? since the link is dead :(
  2. rianez3

Rianez3's Free Iconset

Credit: rianez3 Non-Commercial: free Commercial: free Repost: link to this topic or my itch.io site Edits: allowed Repost of Edits: yes, with credit and link to this topic or my itch.io site Maker Required: MV So yeah, basically this is my first thread, Nice to meet you all. I want to share my...
  3. rianez3

@hiddenone thanks mate. i will read the rule first and consider to post there. @TheoAllen i...

@hiddenone thanks mate. i will read the rule first and consider to post there. @TheoAllen i make both nasi goreng and mie goreng, just check the link.
  4. rianez3

@hiddenone i am not familiar with the forum? did you know the link to subforum for me share the...

@hiddenone i am not familiar with the forum? did you know the link to subforum for me share the resource? also, thanks for the suggestion.
  5. rianez3

IDK, if it's count as a promotion. you can remove it if it's break the rule

IDK, if it's count as a promotion. you can remove it if it's break the rule
  6. rianez3

[IMG][IMG] I made some pixelart for RPG Maker MV on my itch.io and mostly free. [Click Here] If...

I made some pixelart for RPG Maker MV on my itch.io and mostly free. [Click Here] If you are interested.
  7. rianez3

[IMG][IMG] try to drawing background based on my project map.

try to drawing background based on my project map.
  8. rianez3

Monster and character design [IMG][IMG]

Monster and character design
  9. rianez3

Still learning how to draw background and effect for my animation. [SPOILER]

Still learning how to draw background and effect for my animation.
  10. rianez3

[MEDIA] [IMG] i try timelapse video, a new feature from my drawing software

i try timelapse video, a new feature from my drawing software
  11. rianez3

[IMG][IMG] Drawing more NPC for my project.

Drawing more NPC for my project.
  12. rianez3

i already purcase 2 drawing tool and no need another. i just need a merge tool for creating VN...

i already purcase 2 drawing tool and no need another. i just need a merge tool for creating VN like image. manual harbor like arange it yourself on madibang take more time since i need to calculate each pixel for 4 image and my precision isn't that good. i am using IRINA VN plugin so when it's...
  13. rianez3

@EpicFILE Bandung.

@EpicFILE Bandung.
  14. rianez3

[IMG] Found it. https://www.filesmerge.com/merge-images this website can merge image without...

Found it. https://www.filesmerge.com/merge-images this website can merge image without losing the transparancy.
  15. rianez3

[IMG][IMG] smile smile~!

smile smile~!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working on a Premium version of my minimap plugin that will have advanced functionalities such as drawing a Terrain map based completely on the users tilesets, whatever they may be, and drawing minimap radar icons automatically based on texture of the event the note is applied to.
Psttt come look, this is the secret technique to tenderizing steaks, it makes it extra beefy. :rwink:

pixeldailyaxemeatsheild.gif
#screenshotsaturday update, featuring vaporwave angels lol
Lil' sketch I drew of Nico di Angelo :)
The spooky boi himself ♥
Nico sketch by Artemis Yates.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikuhighness