Riazey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh man I've been struggling with event spawners and Qmovement compatibility for quite a while- went as far as to use a tool just to pick crops :kaocry: but Ritter got their spawner to work with Qmove and I'm screeing! It's still in testing period but just- the feeling of getting over a large gameplay hurdle is a HUGE relief, I'm so thankful to Ritter! It's a cheap paid plugin but totally worth it!
    Ever feel like you're about to ask a question and are just missing the answer by a sliver, even though you just spent an hour looking for a solution? :kaoswt:
    Reactions: Featherbrain
    Featherbrain
    Featherbrain
    And then fifteen minutes after asking, I finally figure it out myself.
    • Haha
    Reactions: Riazey
    Dororo
    Dororo
    Sometime I feel ashamed to have bothered people for stuff that reveal so easy.
    Reactions: Riazey
    Riazey
    Riazey
    @KakonComp Ain't that the truth!
    @Featherbrain LMAO literally every time!

@Dororo I read an article recently that even senior employees still ask questions and that most of the time everyone is missing pieces of the puzzle, we can help people with the piece we have and they can help us with theirs.

Here's a preview of a new dragon I sprited today for my game~
    Gotta say I think this is my favorite dragon I've designed so far, I reeeaaaally wanted to do a lava serpent!~ :kaoluv:

Design/image (c) Riazey
    What is the most mildly infuriating thing to happen to you so far this year in 3 words.:kaosigh:
    Jumping Spider Keyboard

This is a Smoking/Covid/Political/etc free zone! Only wholesomeness allowed.
    Sprited my first tree for my game last night, I was worried cuz I did it in bed on my phone but besides the outline being a bit light I am pretty happy with it! But deciding on a foliage style is a huge step toward making all the other foliage bits!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*
Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Pootscooter wrote on Pharonix's profile.
Hey @Pharonix, just wondering what you're up to lately and if you've had an opportunity to check out the LTBS thread in the past few days...(a couple of us could really use your expertise). Hope you are well and Happy Thanksgiving!
Anyone know the best size image to put in signature?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostPunishR