Riazey's latest activity

• Riazey
    Riazey replied to the thread LunaTechs MV/MZ Plugins & Tools.
    Any update on the broken q plugin link? :kaocry: have had the same problem as res for a while. Edit: Err, had to create a github...
    • 1606508050586.png
  • Riazey
    Riazey commented on ImaginaryVillain's profile post.
    Mnnf. Honestly I'm just such a fan of the color hues and still <3 And it all fits together so well.
  • Riazey
    Riazey commented on Featherbrain's profile post.
    Not enough rewriting. Don't forget to also rewrite your entire dialogue system while you're at it xD
  • Riazey
    Riazey commented on Hudell's profile post.
    Burn it down before you leave.
  • Riazey
    Riazey reacted to Hudell's status with Haha Haha.
    Lost track of a huge brazilian wandering spider inside my house. In other news, I'm moving again.
  • Riazey
    Riazey replied to the thread Game & Map Screenshots 11.
    @tonytank1 Damn that's actually pretty incredible, huge old-school psp vibes I love it and you pulled it off really well! :kaoluv...
  • Riazey
    Riazey reacted to ImaginaryVillain's post in the thread Game & Map Screenshots 11 with Love Love.
    Finished it just in time for Screen Shot Saturday. :LZSexcite:
  • Riazey
    Can you.... can you misuse sporkles?? Heresy. :kaoswt:
  • Riazey
    Riazey commented on Guardinthena's profile post.
    Like these fine folk have mentioned- welcome to the hardest part of game development haha! :kaoswt: So close though, congratulations...
  • Riazey
    Riazey commented on AelphysTerra's profile post.
    YO ANY TIME I CAN'T WRITE SOMETHING DOWN: Bathroom, Bed, Work- always the best ideas, but in front of my computer? NOPE. :kaoslp:
  • Riazey
    I can throw in some pointies but before I do remember first and foremost beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and so how you choose to...
  • Riazey
    Riazey reacted to SigmaSuccour's status with Wow Wow.
    When you find your favorite anime content creators on YouTube, talk about RPG Maker games. :LZSooo: :LZSooo: :LZSooo: :LZSooo: :LZSooo...
  • Riazey
    Ohhh so that's what it was! Yeah I actually think the music was on point so I can't wait to hear more of it~ Really feel you about the...
  • Riazey
    Riazey reacted to ImaginaryVillain's comment on ImaginaryVillain's profile post with Like Like.
    As for MV versus MZ... All of my testing still shows MZ is leagues behind MV in performance. I haven't really seen anything to disprove...
  • Riazey
    sporkly af. I actually really love the layout and the foliage on the world map :kaocry: And man the ambiance is a++, did you stick...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Realizing my earlier maps are an abomination against all things, I'm doing a bit of a remake. Tell me if you can see the difference. :LZSwink:

And the horrific before pics...

Last part of OcRam Obfuscator sneek peaks!
YES! officially released my games soundtrack on Itunes, Spotify, and Amazon..... kinda cool!

Another old age version of Reid. Trying out different style.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bradzackyle