richter_h

Eh? Sweetroll?, from Leila's Tavern

Veteran

It's getting stale lately Nov 21, 2019 at 2:01 PM

1. richter_h
      richter_h
      Did some spritework warmups.

http://i97.servimg.com/u/f97/16/37/48/28/untitl10.gif

8-dir 5-frames sprite? No problem, because I sprite while listening to this smooth cheeki breeki
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. Euphony
        Oct 7, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. richter_h
        richter_h
        Maybe I'll jam to that while spriting the female template.
        Oct 7, 2016
    2. richter_h
      richter_h
      Updated my (temporary) avatar. Have to make the authentic Richter H. mugshot, but for now meet Anna.
    3. richter_h
      richter_h
      Cleaned some dusts and cobwebs in my art gallery thread. Feel free to visit for some artworks I've made.
    4. richter_h
      richter_h
      Summer has concluded. September has ended, too. It's time for me to reboot and kick some prototypes for upcoming project!

5. richter_h
      richter_h
      Ended up making custom sprite template. Taller than VX/Ace RTP sprites but shorter than MV ones. Sample here 
      1. BCj
        BCj
        That's some swaying boobs, haha.
        Jun 13, 2016
      2. richter_h
        richter_h
        Still need to fix that tbh lol
        Jun 16, 2016
    6. richter_h
      richter_h
      Turned out it was all about miscommunication, but what's done is done. Canceled project is canceled.

Heck, why did I take such a tiny, feeble personal criticism with all my heart?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. richter_h
        richter_h
        If I ever continue the project, it'll be done after a couple of my... experiments. 

There are some good stuffs from the canceled project, which are too good to be abandoned. Maybe I'll do something with them first.
        Apr 24, 2016
      3. andai
        andai
        Sorry to hear about this. It's truly devastating to have all your hardwork go down the drain, which is why I think you should find a way to reignite the project! Best of luck, friend!

If you want some work, let me know. Our project has need for someone of your extraordinary talent. =)
        May 15, 2016
      4. richter_h
        richter_h
        @andai

No problem. It was some kind of minor interference in my project, since essentially I work on other's project; in fact, Eremidia is not mine at all. Won't continue it till I can deal with this certain 'friend' in most cunning way I can imagine.

Meanwhile, I have to manage things in the office. Surely will contact you soon or later.

Anyway, thanks.
        May 19, 2016
    7. richter_h
      richter_h
      Five years of work, disrupted and dead by only five minutes of heated debate. Lost my faith. Maybe this is the time that I will be finally done and take a rest.
      2. richter_h
        richter_h
        Thanks for the insight, mate. Will reconsider my next move, though I won't work on Eremidia in near future. What is a bargain if I as a leader accept other leaders' idea while the other refuse to accept mine?

I just don't want to make further collateral damage.
        Apr 20, 2016
      3. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        hurg...I hate when those thing's happen :(  

I really liked eremidia but yeah having two "captain" is never always good it's can always ruin a team well richter I know this sound eh

but take this whole thing's as a negative and positive

YES you wont work on eremidia anymore but CHECK all the progress this project make you learn?

Take this..YES it's crashed but...THINK that now you have improved so much! 

I mean you are now even more talented for make a even more nice game : D
        Apr 21, 2016
      4. richter_h
        richter_h
        @nio kasgami

Thanks, mate. It was a hell of a ride when making and delivering Eremidia, but I just can't stand with folks in the circle; even they didn't put my works into canon... well, that must be only me.

I'll dip my hand again when eveything has been cooled down. Good thing I've chosen someone to replace me as a curator of the Eremidian lore and stories.

And yet, the first published is the trendsetter. In the circle, it may be not a canon anymore, but out there Eremidia: Dungeon! maybe is the Eremidia people know, or used to know.

I'm going to extend my hiatus now. 
        Apr 21, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    8. richter_h
      richter_h
      The solar eclipse totally dazzled me. Not a good idea to see a thing while in such bad shape...
    9. richter_h
      richter_h
      Look who's back...
      2. richter_h
        richter_h
        Hello there, friend.

Oh, forgot to say that I'll be a silent reader for a while, and only will take sprite commissions once a month. Works are getting tough lately...
        Feb 28, 2016
      3. AceOfAces_Mod
        AceOfAces_Mod
        Welcome back!
        Feb 28, 2016
      4. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        go for it richter : D!
        Feb 29, 2016
    10. richter_h
      richter_h
      The works are truly killing me, leaving me time only to compensate the sleep skipped every night. I won't skip this weekend as well for the sprite works.
      1. Heartbreak61
        Heartbreak61
        The works are truly killing me, <<< I know that feel lol
        Nov 28, 2015
    11. richter_h
      richter_h
      'Kay, fam. Guess I have established my schedule for sprite works. Still not MV-ready but well I'll be up for some small commissions to earn a little bit more of my keep
    12. richter_h
      richter_h
      Surely this site is getting crowded but sadly I'll be here less often. Will pay visit here every weekend, though.
      1. Chester
        Chester
        I'll miss you meow... :(
        Nov 2, 2015
      2. richter_h
        richter_h
        Don't worry, mate. I won't go forever. Maybe I'll be back with some snacks and stuffs :p
        Nov 2, 2015
    13. richter_h
      richter_h
      It seems I can trust the circle no more if it's about game development, and I forgot the main purpose of this 4 years of work. :/
    14. richter_h
      richter_h
      Time to reschedule myself, and to look for pumpkins. Let me know if you find one.
      1. That Bread
        That Bread
        I found a few pumpkins roaming the halls.
        Oct 31, 2015
      2. richter_h
        richter_h
        Time to get my gears ready, then. Pumpkin hunting session is on!
        Oct 31, 2015
    15. richter_h
      richter_h
      Remember: One hectic week may hide another. After the exams, now the works and then the upcoming game dev event that I have to attend. Time's going tighter and tighter, yet I must get the sprites done...
      2. richter_h
        richter_h
        Game Developers Gathering 2015, located in Bandung, Indonesia.

I attended the event last year, by the way.
        Oct 29, 2015
      3. Jomarcenter
        Jomarcenter
        Studying game design?
        Oct 29, 2015
      4. richter_h
        richter_h
        Actually, joining the exhibition. I'm invited to show one of my games to the event, and I have a plan to bring the game that developed by my circle there.
        Oct 30, 2015
    16. richter_h
      richter_h
      I'll have a full-time job next month, which will change the way I work on sprite commission and the schedule of the Sprite Shop as well. I'll make the announcement at the weekend.
      2. Heartbreak61
        Heartbreak61
        Naon eta? o_O
        Oct 27, 2015
      3. richter_h
        richter_h
        Nothing in particular. Well, good to see fellas of the RMID here around. Feel free to take a look at my Sprite Shop if you have time :D
        Oct 27, 2015
      4. Heartbreak61
        Heartbreak61
        Never, unless you're making one for me, for free

Anyway, are you still developing games?
        Oct 27, 2015
    17. richter_h
      richter_h
      And I'll miss an upcoming event next month as well. Looks like they forced me to take a rest in game development stuff this year...
    18. richter_h
      richter_h
      Well, looks like we have some sort of untamed stuff here. I don't know if MV works slightly different than its predecessors. And on top of that, the sprite sizes are... well, quite a challenge.
    19. richter_h
      richter_h
      Totally missed the hype train, but I shall not miss my own working schedule. Perhaps I'll enjoy the MV for real next year.
    20. richter_h
      richter_h
      Alright, the final exam is done. ...Wait. What did I miss?
  • About

First Language:
    Indonesian
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A

Interact

Content:
    Twitter:
    @richterheimsdel

Signature

"Do you get to my threads very often... Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't."

My threads, just in case you wonder:

[​IMG][​IMG]