richter_h

Awarded Medals 2

Share This Page

richter_h

Eh? Sweetroll?, from Leila's Tavern

Veteran

Patroling around the forums makes me wish for a vacation Aug 20, 2019 at 8:03 PM

1. richter_h
      richter_h
      1. Farr
        Farr
        I can test the new version if you need, I`ve always been a fan of Erimidia and games from the indonesian community.
        Sep 22, 2015
    2. richter_h
      richter_h
      http://i.imgur.com/BIviTQh.png Self-playtesting for 2 hours and this is my record. Anyway, I'll open beta test for Eremidia: Dungeon! with new system soon. If you want to give it a try, let me know.
      1. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        dat chibi xD I would love to test but my internet is busted and barrelly works :c
        Sep 21, 2015
      2. richter_h
        richter_h
        Thanks, and I hope your internet can be fixed soon so you can play it when it's up.
        Sep 21, 2015
      3. RoooodWorks
        RoooodWorks
        looks ways too cute XD love it :) can't wait to play test it
        Sep 21, 2015
    3. richter_h
      richter_h
    4. richter_h
      richter_h
      A friend of mine suggested to put some kind of gacha minigame, and so I did. Now I'm addicted to it.
    5. richter_h
      richter_h
      Currently stuck on chibi drawings. Forgot how to draw muscular, manly gentlemen. Should I sad?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. richter_h
        richter_h
        Seems good. Will do later with some unfinished designs.

Thanks for your advice, Avian.
        Sep 17, 2015
      3. Kes
        Kes
        I think it's hard to put "muscular,manly gentleman" and "chibi" in the same sentence. Mutually exclusive?
        Sep 17, 2015
      4. richter_h
        richter_h
        Because particularly I can't figure it out to build some muscles on chibi body structure, maybe yes.
        Sep 17, 2015
    6. richter_h
      richter_h
      Been thinking for a moment, it would be a good thing to have some drinks other than coffee while working... Gonna trying some local herbal drinks this evening
      2. richter_h
        richter_h
        Bajigur, but I found one of the ultra-rare beverages: Cai Lahang, one kind of fermented palm sugar brew.

Well that made my sense tingling, for real
        Sep 16, 2015
      3. Niten Ichi Ryu
        Niten Ichi Ryu
        Nothing beats a chilled beer. but no alcohol abuse, else it's procrastination or bad work in perspective
        Sep 16, 2015
      4. richter_h
        richter_h
        Well I wonder if my drinks become fermented brews as well, as my drinks this evening are easily fermented lol
        Sep 16, 2015
    7. richter_h
      richter_h
      Now, I know why spells that have 'Soul Link' or 'Fatal Bond' mechanism are so powerful—almost broken, if I can say. My experiment worked well and this one not only has great power within, but it also has great responsibility... and MP cost.
    8. richter_h
      richter_h
      It seems I need an extra dose of coffee again to stay awake tonight... Ah, old habits die hard.
      2. Knighteriius
        Knighteriius
        Iron Croc is like the guru of everything.
        Sep 14, 2015
      3. richter_h
        richter_h
        Cold brewed. I don't have the fridge but well I'll have to do it by letting the brew in cold breeze of the night.

I usually let my brews cold, by the way. Cold Arabica brews gave me such bitter sour taste lol
        Sep 14, 2015
      4. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Knighterious, hardly! :D I just read up on what Starbucks did :o
        Sep 15, 2015
    9. richter_h
      richter_h
      Let's see if this cache-and-patch feature works like I expected...
    10. richter_h
      richter_h
      Devlog footage of Project Dungeon!. This marks the devlog of this month.
      1. Yanfly
        Yanfly
        That looks great! Reminds me of Grand Knights History!
        Sep 12, 2015
      2. richter_h
        richter_h
        Thanks.

Wait, are you really Yanfly? I should thank you for lots of the references I used to make the system to be like what it looks like today!
        Sep 12, 2015
      3. Yanfly
        Yanfly
        That's me~
        Sep 13, 2015
    11. richter_h
      richter_h
      1. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        awesome I love it : D!
        Sep 12, 2015
    12. richter_h
      richter_h
      By this week, I barely know what is sleep exactly :/
    13. richter_h
      richter_h
      This is the most intense week yet. I'm sorry for those who commissioned sprites to me that I didn't send the commissions updates; this weekend I'll try to catch up the held commissions and finish them ASAP.
    14. richter_h
      richter_h
      This stuff takes me almost forever. Didn't expect the pathfinder in platformer games are harder than I thought...
    15. richter_h
      richter_h
      Been in a prom date with... my own essays. I should finish it earlier, and now here I am in front of the gate of deadline...
    16. richter_h
      richter_h
      This is the last night I work on my project. Honoka demands its final part to complete my essays. When I'm saying Honoka, it means my another project. :p
    17. richter_h
      richter_h
      Well, bestiary. One of the books I'd like to collect, better than my weekly monster magazine. Yet another stuff from Project Dungeon! http://i.imgur.com/Ti2DOAo.png
      2. richter_h
        richter_h
        Why animated? We're not in Harry Potter setting; we don't have spell to animate images on papers
        Aug 27, 2015
      3. Kuro DCupu
        Kuro DCupu
        in game, duh!
        Aug 27, 2015
      4. richter_h
        richter_h
        Nope.

There's performance issue when animating sprites in content-heavy scenes
        Aug 27, 2015
    18. richter_h
      richter_h
      Been through one kind of storm, namely Brainstorm. Underwent data processing with deep thoughts and some actual references used only to make sure one discreet concept with no more than a couple of sentences makes sense to others. Now, explaining it to the concept owner is another big deal.
      2. richter_h
        richter_h
        Yeah. We're going to deliver the cutting-edge concept to her, but we can't get the risk of getting blunted out of her responses.

Guess I'll take my grindstone along with raincoat when making contact with her.
        Aug 27, 2015
      3. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        she's seems kinda...special lol
        Aug 27, 2015
      4. richter_h
        richter_h
        One of my special cases as a moderator in RMID, and since she's willing to join up the Eremidia...

She's too full of herself. Even my advices were barely read.
        Aug 27, 2015
    19. richter_h
      richter_h
      Tonight I'd like to mend the Project Dungeon!, since there are some tests required. I'll start from the most overlooked thing in database; Monsters.
    20. richter_h
      richter_h
      Found that one of the main characters in the recently released Evoland 2 is a girl with glasses and tome. Well, that strengthened my reason to give it a try.
      1. Hudell
        Hudell
        Wait, there's a new evoland? :o
        Aug 26, 2015
      2. richter_h
        richter_h
        Fresh from the oven. Check the Steam for the details.

Aug 26, 2015
  • About

First Language:
    Indonesian
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A

Interact

Content:
    Twitter:
    @richterheimsdel

Signature

"Do you get to my threads very often... Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't."

My threads, just in case you wonder:

[​IMG][​IMG]