Hey that's nice advice, mate. Give me a second, then
        Aug 16, 2015
      4. Chiakscare
        Chiakscare
        Sure, if you have a minute. :D
        Aug 16, 2015
    2. richter_h
      richter_h
      My coffee was never as sour as my current one. The traditional blends are bolder and stronger than my usual blends, but I didn't remember that they're so sour instead of bitter. Well, they're my creativity fuel, though.
      1. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Yuck. Sour coffee is the worst. Bitter coffee is the best, imo. (Or spicy)
        Aug 13, 2015
      2. richter_h
        richter_h
        You might dislike Lampung or Toraja blends. They're sour with a hint of bitterness and a note of ground-like taste.

Weirder blend comes from Bali, though. The only blend that incorporates spices like cinnamon, rice, clover and stuffs. Bizarre experience, I say.
        Aug 13, 2015
    3. richter_h
      richter_h
      Just another hectic week. All of the assignments are due this week. Still, I need some refreshment...
    4. richter_h
      richter_h
      Figuring a quicker way of coloring my artworks. Six hours of coloring is too long :/
      1. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        lol for a really good coloring this a decent time ...I can pass a whole days on a coloring
        Aug 10, 2015
      2. BlackRoseMii
        BlackRoseMii
        For me, it depends on what I draw. I'm usually a messy artist, so I don't take very long. I wonder if that's a bad thing ^^°
        Aug 10, 2015
    5. richter_h
      richter_h
      1. View previous comments...
      2. DrDhoom
        DrDhoom
        Pls, numb 3 of course...
        Aug 8, 2015
      3. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        lol so cute xD
        Aug 8, 2015
      4. richter_h
        richter_h
        Much obliged
        Aug 8, 2015
    6. richter_h
      richter_h
      Once a glimpse of a certain pose passed through my mind, the sudden urge to draw something just came out of the blue. Gotta love this sensation...
    7. richter_h
      richter_h
      Although I can't participate in IGMC this year, at least I made my marks on this event in another way. Then, I'll focus on Eremidia projects next time.
      2. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        yeah my tought is actually the same when I saw the trailer...so people will try to modify it as well for make it more "flexible" I see myself to trying to expand it for handle more flexible sprite manipulations likes enu haha
        Aug 7, 2015
      3. richter_h
        richter_h
        I doubt the freedom of creating movement sequence in MV default system. There will be some restrictions and such, and no options to create custom keyframes for quirky system akin to things I've made in Eremidia back then :/

But who knows someone will make the patch for that
        Aug 7, 2015
      4. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        hahah well ...everything's is open source in mv lol
        Aug 7, 2015
    8. nio kasgami
      nio kasgami
      lol I finally wit the help of galenmereth I succeed to create the basic Grid haha and now I experiment weird Grid shape >:3 http://i.imgur.com/x7tLxHj.png (still basic lol)
      1. richter_h
        richter_h
        Way to go, mate.
        Aug 5, 2015
      2. richter_h
        richter_h
        You can experiment some kinky shapes and positions, like angle-view or such. Y'know, you can make some new perspectives in grid system by nature.
        Aug 5, 2015
      3. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        yeah I tried but I have difficulty to transform my grid in a angle-view actually haha
        Aug 5, 2015
    9. richter_h
      richter_h
      Look what the world gave to me in my birthday. Grateful and stupendous.
      1. BCj
        BCj
        Was it your b-day yesterday? Happy b-day :) even if it's a day late, sorry :p
        Aug 6, 2015
      2. richter_h
        richter_h
        Technically it's August 5th but as long as it's in first week of the month it still counts.

Thanks, by the way.
        Aug 6, 2015
    10. richter_h
      richter_h
      Let's see if my PC is up and ready for some blasting action. This month shall be LEGENDARY.
    11. richter_h
      richter_h
      What a hard day. It seems I'll have a full-day rest tomorrow...
    12. richter_h
      richter_h
      And turned out I found my friend becomes a Pixel Priest. Now I know to whom I shall go for pixel confessions...
    13. richter_h
      richter_h
      Oh, it's about the time. Can't wait to see the IGMC entries in near future...
    14. richter_h
      richter_h
      "What is a static battler? An inanimate variant of sprite. But enough talk, have at you!"
      2. richter_h
        richter_h
        Oh wait. I am the richter in this dialogue but why I took Drac's lines?
        Jul 31, 2015
      3. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        Hehe yes. "You steal men's lines and make them your own."
        Aug 1, 2015
      4. richter_h
        richter_h
        "Perhaps the same could be said of all fellas."
        Aug 1, 2015
    15. richter_h
      richter_h
      Took a break for one day... well, it didn't go well :/
      2. richter_h
        richter_h
        The day off also including a day off from the shrine, so I couldn't have Nico or even Maki yesterday.

Currently brewing my potion, made from certain roasted beans grilled and served with hot water. Get the point? I'm brewing my coffee right now :p
        Jul 31, 2015
      3. DrDhoom
        DrDhoom
        That's suck :p
        Jul 31, 2015
      4. richter_h
        richter_h
        Sucks, indeed.

Been playing doto as well and just got my MMR going down like a shooting star. Considering to be a pure support right now :/

Ah, it's not a good idea to play some games while taking days off.

Alrighty then, I demand some Maki right now.
        Jul 31, 2015
    16. richter_h
      richter_h
      Maybe I'll take a break in the month's end. Need some refreshments and need to finish my project as well :/
      2. richter_h
        richter_h
        Final project.

I'm working on my own game engine but well I need to eat, too, so I take part-time jobs and commissions as well.
        Jul 29, 2015
      3. Misty
        Misty
        Solarus is open source 2D Zelda like Game engine. You might be able to progress faster with less stress using it as a reference. http://www.solarus-games.org/

I am looking to join some game projects....so you can let me know if you need beta testing of your engine or opinions/conversation on it. Might make it more fun and motivational to chat about it.
        Jul 29, 2015
      4. richter_h
        richter_h
        My final project is a platformer engine for AI testing, and has been half-way through. It's written in Ruby as well.

Also, my plan to revive Dungeon! project this September maybe will be realized. Any kind of help greatly appreciated.
        Jul 29, 2015
    17. richter_h
      richter_h
      What a good day to do some works and have a nice game...
      1. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        lol for myself this was a hot days where I was suppose to work on my manga xD but I go give resume for job application c:
        Jul 28, 2015
    18. richter_h
      richter_h
      My PC went broken and some repairs needed. Hope it won't take a long time to get her back in service. :/
      2. Gothic Lolita
        Gothic Lolita
        That sucks twice as much. *hugs*

I wanted to enter in IGMC, but with that PC, it's pretty hard. :/ (\s/)
        Jul 22, 2015
      3. richter_h
        richter_h
        ikr.

This is the second time I missed IGMC. Perhaps next year I'll definitely join the event :/
        Jul 22, 2015
      4. Gothic Lolita
        Gothic Lolita
        I hope so too and wish you best luck, it works next year. :) *hugs* (\s/)
        Jul 22, 2015
    19. richter_h
      richter_h
      Gonna miss IGMC this year, and now I'll miss it for greater good. Hope next year there will be another one so I can participate...
    20. richter_h
      richter_h
      Just wrote down list of titles elaborated in Project Dungeon!, and found about 20 game titles in the list, each came with 2-5 characters filling up the roster. No surprise, though...
      1. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        lol ! I think I forgot to submit mine in the past :o !
        Jun 29, 2015
      2. richter_h
        richter_h
        It;s only the titles that directly added into Dungeon! game, not other else even though several are included in the crossover project as well.
        Jun 29, 2015
  • About

First Language:
    Indonesian
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A

Interact

Content:
    Twitter:
    @richterheimsdel

Signature

"Do you get to my threads very often... Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't."

My threads, just in case you wonder:

[​IMG][​IMG]