richter_h

Awarded Medals 2

Share This Page

richter_h

Eh? Sweetroll?, from Leila's Tavern

Veteran

Patroling around the forums makes me wish for a vacation Aug 20, 2019 at 8:03 PM

1. richter_h
      richter_h
      At least, I succeeded to make the winged girl to fly. Need more than effort to do it...
    2. richter_h
      richter_h
      Doing sprites are challenging and frustrating. But, there are always some good times when spriting, such as making sculptures like this ....
    3. richter_h
      richter_h
      In progress of revamping the game. So many things to do,
    4. richter_h
      richter_h
      1. Alkorri
        Alkorri
        Congrats! :D
        Feb 1, 2014
    5. richter_h
      richter_h
      After all, missed the end of month but still must release the update. This evening (in my place ofc) I'll upload it, and make bunch of logs to be shown...
    6. richter_h
      richter_h
      At least, I made it to bring the game into the version 1.1 with lots of things added... Hope in month's end I'll update Eremidia: Dungeon! v1.1 for real...
    7. richter_h
      richter_h
      More to come. In pursuit of January's end. Can't miss another day to release the game, as I missed the New Year's Eve. How disappointing...
    8. richter_h
      richter_h
      Wowzer. Just got an article of Eremidia: Dungeon! in regional monthly game magazine. Still, no time to sit down, relax and enjoy a cup of coffee at rooftop while seeing the sunset...
    9. richter_h
      richter_h
      Adding features in the game... It might be good, but there are too many battle features I've added. And well, only a few of them are exploited by players. I know, implementing MOBA-like features into traditional turn-based RPG and make it to appeal nicely are tough challenges to accomplish...
    10. richter_h
      richter_h
      Taking a break for some weeks. Can't stick my nose to the project forever...
      1. Solo
        Solo
        So true. There were many "breaks" during the development of my project... you just have to get away and gain some perspective sometimes.
        Dec 2, 2013
      2. richter_h
        richter_h
        Indeed. And well, breaks are often useful and more when you're facing work that has a deadline. Can't break the limit of stress, though...
        Dec 3, 2013
    11. richter_h
      richter_h
      1. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        waiting for revamp version. But, you should finish the ED first
        Nov 29, 2013
      2. richter_h
        richter_h
        yea. must. finish. it...

that will take some years to finish LOL but don't worry, I'll do my best.
        Nov 30, 2013
    12. richter_h
      richter_h
      Oh well, balances and stuffs. Bugs have their own mentions.
    13. richter_h
      richter_h
      Eremidia: Dungeon! has been released! maybe I'll post the game here in rpgmakerweb...
    14. richter_h
      richter_h
      More and more challenging. When a character needs a special treat and custom indiviual system...
    15. richter_h
      richter_h
      Eremidia: Dungeon! beta version has been released. I haven't made a project thread of it yet, but it'll come soon. Offers experimental features as well as some of features that maybe different with other games... Feel courageous to try it out? Contact me :)
    16. richter_h
      richter_h
      Is this only me or most of main character of every game are overpowered...? I realized that when adding the main characters of some game projects to a single crossover project, making heavy balances should be done thoroughly. And it adds the point of confusion when the owner of the overpowered character is so proud knowing his/her character are just not fit well with others.
      1. Dark Horseman
        Dark Horseman
        Most developers are in love with their MC and create a game about "the Hero and his sexy". The ones that make the hero weak or equivalent to the other characters usually are a lot more well-grounded in terms of mechanics and story.
        Jun 21, 2013
    17. richter_h
      richter_h
      Glad that Eremidia: Dungeon! has its Beta version available... Tell me if you're curious about the Dungeon...
    18. richter_h
      richter_h
      Trying to finish a stuff before June 15th. A small project that grows into a monstrous megaproject... Hey, will you check for Eremidia: Dungeon?
      1. gregbaby
        gregbaby
        "A small project that grows into a monstrous megaproject" - lol thats what my current game is, a side project thats taken on a life of its own :) good luck
        Jun 6, 2013
    19. richter_h
    20. richter_h
      richter_h
      Glad that Wandering Brawler is accepted here :)
      1. McP
        McP
        wow, really? :D
        Apr 28, 2013
  • About

First Language:
    Indonesian
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A

Interact

Content:
    Twitter:
    @richterheimsdel

Signature

"Do you get to my threads very often... Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't."

My threads, just in case you wonder:

[​IMG][​IMG]