richter_h
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Yet another attempt on dialogue presentation
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    If possible moving the highlighted character (currently speaking) to the foreground would makee it look a little better, in my opinion that is.
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    That said, looks pretty good :)
    richter_h
    richter_h
    I'm yet to figure it out since this is essentially just a bunch of Event Picture commands jumbled into a single package. Although, I've thought of messing with the pictures' z-index anytime soon.

Thanks for the heads-up btw
    Speaking of qualitative measure, there's a virtue in asking less questions to someone who speak a bit too much.
    Whenever I make an attempt to explain my project, it's hard to not make it end up into some sort of manifesto. Good thing it doesn't happen so often.
    Mm yes, time to make this year's recap. I'm sure I'll have troubles remembering what I've made along this year, so...
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    Wait, you actually do a recap? I never do that.
    richter_h
    richter_h
    Not in kind of video format, but usually I make an annual recap around my works, mostly artworks.
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    Oh, I thought that you meant recap that you think about all these things you did, I mean bad and good. I didnt know that you meant looking at your this years works ^^"
    Guess I will do that, too. Seems interesting. Or, at least, I will see my old artwork and see how much muy art style improved.
    Behold, my never ending commitment on content department:
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    Lots of chapters...lots and lots of them...
    richter_h
    richter_h
    Currently, there are 75 characters, each comes with 3 chapters to offer. Might need some help in proofreading and stuff, but I'll take it easy.
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Someone is overperforming... Lol
    As it turns out, holiday spirit will come a little bit late this year. Should haven't gone bonkers too much when we threw a party last year.
    No matter how balanced your balance is, there will be someone out there with the exact capability of breaking it in a whim. It is a constant struggle.
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    actually, being honest right now...my very first game was on RPG maker: fes and it was really bad because all you could do is walk around the map fighting random monsters that randomly came to you...and that's it...but it was my first so, plz don't think my 'Forgotten Eclipse' is going to be bad to because I have become better with the RPG maker I use...
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Don't worry, richter_h's game is not much different than that.
    And by 'that', I mean "walk on the map (if you even call that a map) and fight random monsters"
    Please confirm @richter_h :p
    richter_h
    richter_h
    Depending on which version you're talking about, but I take it you're pointing at the latest version of my game. We don't do big maps anymore; saved a lot of the hassle for the thing that matters.

I did big maps before, and I gotta say it's not my style anyway. Hence, the shift of design.
    Note to myself: never mix beans again unless they're of better quality. Mediocre + good = slightly above mediocre, below good = might be not worth every bean.
    Well, sometimes someone needs to tell you to stop wandering around and get to the point. Exploring the alley might make you lost, in a way or another.

Introducing the EP system.

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Chilling out while toodling around someone's painstaking Minecraft recreation of Disneyland. It is mind-boggling and probably as close as I'll ever be to going.
>Testing with fonts change.
>Tries installing a plugin. Doesn't work.
>Tries changing the plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Tries installing another plugin. Doesn't work.
>Changes a few more plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Goes directly to the gamefont file and changes the src. Works.

YYEEEAAAAHHHAAAA

Perseverance is key, bois and girls.
What Reviews say on RPG Maker MZ?
Looking back at some sketches, and game design documents on my PC dated summer of 2015. I started development with the release of MZ, but in 2015, I felt a strong desire to make a game out of the blue. I remember feeling sad for no apparent reason, and all these ideas rushed into my head. Now that I think about it, since that day, everything has become easier to do on my PC . . . it’s very creepy.
Everything's going to be alright! We're all in this together. <3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
4kWave