richter_h's latest activity

• richter_h
    richter_h reacted to RivalRamen_Games's comment on richter_h's profile post with Like Like.
    Green, blue, purple/violet, yellow, green! I love those colors! : )
  • richter_h
    richter_h reacted to RivalRamen_Games's comment on richter_h's profile post with Like Like.
    Bonk :kaopride:
  • richter_h
    If it has something to do with in-game lore, game mechanics and/or drive the story forward, why not. Otherwise, why bother.
  • richter_h
    richter_h reacted to RCXDan's comment on richter_h's profile post with Like Like.
    I love the animations for these little characters!
  • richter_h
    richter_h reacted to Shaden's comment on richter_h's profile post with Like Like.
    That's my catch-phrase ! I copyrighted it ! :kaolivid:
  • richter_h
    richter_h updated their status.
    Hello again, mortals.
  • richter_h
    richter_h commented on richter_h's profile post.
    @alice_gristle now come to think about it again, indeed she can be part of the Marines tho lore-wise she's kinda tech-priest and has a...
  • richter_h
    richter_h reacted to alice_gristle's comment on richter_h's profile post with Like Like.
    Totally looks like something outta WH40K chibified! :kaoluv: Makes me wanna go on a wiki and fangurl the heck outta Pretty Marines...
  • richter_h
    Funlance gaming
  • richter_h
    richter_h reacted to alice_gristle's comment on richter_h's profile post with Like Like.
    Aww, your li'l doggie enemies too cute! :kaoluv:
  • richter_h
    richter_h reacted to HexMozart88's comment on richter_h's profile post with Like Like.
    Your whole game is so pretty... I can't even... *dies*
  • richter_h
    It's bouncing
  • richter_h
    richter_h commented on richter_h's profile post.
    Exactly. Once it's done, it's not that exciting anymore.
  • richter_h
    Despite the amount of content made for the project is enough to be shown around, I don't think I will open a thread about it real soon
  • richter_h
    richter_h reacted to dreamfall887's comment on richter_h's profile post with Like Like.
    They look great! I love your art style! :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's been a while since i posted so here's something i've been working on.
Game_Mockup7_6.png
Engine: RPG Maker VX Ace

I've decided to stop buying candy in supermarket and bulk buy 4.5kg of candy. The disadvantage of that is, now I eat a lot of candy. -_-
Microsoft has consumed Activision Blizzard. Makes me wonder if they're gonna make Blizzard Blizzard again.
HexMozart88 wrote on AphoticAmaranth's profile.
Your profile pic's face is my current mood.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dignus93