richter_h
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Anyone familiar with library? Need some insight
    Reactions: RabbitFire
    RabbitFire
    RabbitFire
    Since this is a 'secret' room, I would assume it use a uniquely shaped keyhole which means skeleton key is useless. Lock picking is a possibility, but it would require professional skill, not to mention that it could be construed as a criminal act if done without the permission of the original owner, the same thing could also be said to breaking down the door/wall that hide the entrance.
    RabbitFire
    RabbitFire
    The problem lies on whether you're able to gain permission from the library (or the land's) owner, or are willing to do a (possibly) criminal act.

P.S: 420 character limit is annoying.
    richter_h
    richter_h
    Well, nobody's around, so lockpicking sounds more promising, no worries. However, there's no keyholes around and I only find some books and items that seem out of place. Will take some investigation unto those items.
    Been attending the local expo. Got mixed review for my project but people enjoyed it nonetheless...
    Hello from Malaysia Richter, I just noticed your workshop and astonished by your work. Congrats and well done. And also nice battle system you got there. I love the concept on where you're going. May I ask if what Engine(Rpg Maker) you're using? And would like to ask you for some advice of my sprite(s). Nice to meet you.:kaojoy:
    Hi Rich. I'm wondering if you have ever thought of making an RPG as huge as Tales of the Drunken Paladin and Legionwood Tales of the Two Swords. You know, stead of just centered around a dungeon, there's world exploration like those two games. It's a pity cus if you haven't , and won't, your art style really is suitable for that kind of undertaking...
    Ask: Should I post another thread for a rebooted project?
    Reactions: Tea's Jams
    mlogan
    mlogan
    You mean the same game, just being redone?
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    I was wondering the same thing.
    richter_h
    richter_h
    More or less. Same label, different content. If it's not allowed to make a new thread, then I'll post it in old thread instead
    Got myself enough time to finish some of the new artworks. The game itself... barely touched it. :/
    Verdelite
    Verdelite
    I feel you there... >.<
    but i mean, progress is progress! :)
    richter_h
    richter_h
    Problem is, I have to prepare everything for the next month's event. Dunno if I can catch up with the schedule. Anyway, thanks, mate.
    Surprising that I dipped my hands into .NET codes again to fix errors in translation module. Seems like I still have a knack of it.
    Necroposting on old thread because I'm about to reupload Eremidia. Come over, we have cookies and sweets :kaoblush:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

d757 going live today
Me: *Decides to make a custom battle system for my game using events.*
One week later: *Decides to implement about 200% more tactics than originally planned.*
Another week later: *Decides to add in allies to battle and let you switch between them without using any of the default battle system or menu options at all because I'm a masochist.*
We got BASE COLOR, bois!! And sadness...
Hap2FPS.gifHap5FPS.gif
Happy

Sad2FPS.gifSad5FPS.gif
Sad
A game review, Eloquent Countenance by RachelDrawsThis.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marytan123