Recent content by richter_h

1. richter_h

Hello again, mortals.

Hello again, mortals.
  2. richter_h

@alice_gristle now come to think about it again, indeed she can be part of the Marines tho...

@alice_gristle now come to think about it again, indeed she can be part of the Marines tho lore-wise she's kinda tech-priest and has a thing with machines. Thanks, by the way.
  3. richter_h

Funlance gaming [IMG]

Funlance gaming
  4. richter_h

It's bouncing [MEDIA]

It's bouncing
  5. richter_h

Exactly. Once it's done, it's not that exciting anymore.

Exactly. Once it's done, it's not that exciting anymore.
  6. richter_h

Despite the amount of content made for the project is enough to be shown around, I don't think I...

Despite the amount of content made for the project is enough to be shown around, I don't think I will open a thread about it real soon
  7. richter_h

Well, would you look at that. I didn't even try to do it at the first try but they've got their...

Well, would you look at that. I didn't even try to do it at the first try but they've got their own color codes now.
  8. richter_h

Took me months to realize someone replaced my signature with somewhat horny spammy link. Had to...

Took me months to realize someone replaced my signature with somewhat horny spammy link. Had to replace it with my preferred Nazeem line just recently
  9. richter_h

One-off Ridiculous Game Ideas

Guess what, I always wanted to make metroidvania games from the beginning. However, I stay with the somewhat-grindy number-crunching multiple-units should-be-story-driven turn-based top-down role-playing adventure game format because I want to make a point. And yes, I did it with an old, busted...
  10. richter_h

[MEDIA] yeeting the year's end home run style

yeeting the year's end home run style
  11. richter_h

Missed me?

Missed me?
  12. richter_h

Hello, mortals.

Hello, mortals.
  13. richter_h

Pillow fight, anyone? [MEDIA]

Pillow fight, anyone?
  14. richter_h

[MEDIA] ora.mp4

ora.mp4
  15. richter_h

Took me almost a year to flesh out this concept but hey, now it works. [MEDIA]

Took me almost a year to flesh out this concept but hey, now it works.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So technically I just ate sausages that were a year old. Use by date was 12/27/2021. But since those dates are just guesses with no scientific reasoning behind them I'll prolly be fine. Guess I know soon if I'm praying to the Porcelain God.
People laughed at me when I said that Activision Blizzard would get bought up by another company if they didn't fire their execs. Now their value has dipped so much Microsoft is willing to buy the company, likely followed by some heavy terminations if they want to purify the current toxic image of Activision Blizzard.
Pro tip: don't be this person.1642536788532.png
ok hear me out here: if the only way my brain can describe things is like with colors is this normal? Like I've described a smell as "dark green and fuzzy" and a taste as "dark blue" like is this a normal thing that happens to people or am I just going insane?? o.0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModdedGen