Recent content by richter_h

1. richter_h

Note to myself: never mix beans again unless they're of better quality. Mediocre + good =...

Note to myself: never mix beans again unless they're of better quality. Mediocre + good = slightly above mediocre, below good = might be not worth every bean.
  2. richter_h

Different types of RPG Maker games

Basically, you can create any kind of games with RPG Maker, from your bread-and-butter JRPG like Dragon Quest (which is what the engine's design is built for), tactical RPG (like Final Fantasy Tactic), even visual novel-like with horror elements like Ao Oni or perhaps Corpse Party. Imagination...
  3. richter_h

Like Shaz said, who would ever use maps that many? :guffaw:

Like Shaz said, who would ever use maps that many? :guffaw:
  4. richter_h

Apparently I have too many places to visit today. Good thing all of them are on the Internet.

Apparently I have too many places to visit today. Good thing all of them are on the Internet.
  5. richter_h

I feel you.

I feel you.
  6. richter_h

Nothing speaks summer like this, aye.

Nothing speaks summer like this, aye.
  7. richter_h

Monday Night Game Streams Submission

You might have heard this one, but let me put this here. It's kinda outdated and the update is still in the making, also the game itself is punishingly hard with not so much story to show; that being said, I've warned you. https://richter-h.itch.io/chessmasters-challenge Cheers~
  8. richter_h

Surprising, since I found one labeled in some other names than Project1

Surprising, since I found one labeled in some other names than Project1
  9. richter_h

And now since I've got the whole game parts working, the *contents* await. [MEDIA]

And now since I've got the whole game parts working, the *contents* await.
  10. richter_h

I concur.

I concur.
  11. richter_h

Well, sometimes someone needs to tell you to stop wandering around and get to the point...

Well, sometimes someone needs to tell you to stop wandering around and get to the point. Exploring the alley might make you lost, in a way or another. Introducing the EP system.
  12. richter_h

This clearly brings me that PTSD, runnin' and gunnin' dem pests has never been this traumatizing

This clearly brings me that PTSD, runnin' and gunnin' dem pests has never been this traumatizing
  13. richter_h

Seems like I'll reopen the shop again after years of inactivity around here...

Seems like I'll reopen the shop again after years of inactivity around here...
  14. richter_h

How much does it cost to commission CG and Character Busts for an RPG Maker or Visual Novel Game?

It all depends on what you need and what the artist can offer to you. Also, details and additional info you provide might affect the price for a commission. For the portfolio, artists who usually work on clients who use RPG Maker or any other engines tend to use social media of their choice. As...
  15. richter_h

@Tsukihime That also a good idea. Especially on the spreading out the coordinates. Dunno if...

@Tsukihime That also a good idea. Especially on the spreading out the coordinates. Dunno if that's possible without any extra works but I'd like to see how it goes if you ever planned to implement it.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

We are truly intellectuals.
Without using violence without weapons
Our group has as many as 1.3 million people and more than 1 hundred thousand talks.
We gathered in an hour, more than 4.5 Half a hundred thousand

I got a Sword.
I got an Axe.
I got two Swords.
Nothing to see here, just walking with my dog.
I haven’t worked on my game in a while. Tomorrow might be the day.
*squeals* :kaoblush:

I've been experimenting with improved memory management again, which allowed me to include items to increase player path length. These are both 44 grid spaces long, and stable. :LZSexcite:
I FINALLY DID IT! 5 years making my very first game and I just officially released it on STEAM..... OMG..... I can say I finished a game! The feelings!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akasheee