Recent content by Rieker

1. Rieker

I had a similar situation a few months back, we hadn't seen or talked to each other in at least...

I had a similar situation a few months back, we hadn't seen or talked to each other in at least 15 years. Turns out we still have a lot of things in common, now we're good friends again lol
  2. Rieker

Ugh, I've had my town map open for weeks and just can't decide on the right buildings for it. I...

Ugh, I've had my town map open for weeks and just can't decide on the right buildings for it. I know I need to start in the center and work my way out, but that's all I've managed to accomplish lol
  3. Rieker

You'll never know if you don't save, don't forget about the error on line 8

You'll never know if you don't save, don't forget about the error on line 8
  4. Rieker

Is there a way to zoom out of the map and zoom in.

It would be possible to zoom in if you are using parallax mapping. Other than that I don't think it would be possible. With Parallax mapping you could take a picture of the area that you want to fall in to and use the event commands to zoom in and out of that picture. Perhaps that would work on...
  5. Rieker

Favorite Rpgmaker

For me it is VX Ace, I don't like MV because they made it less user friendly. Plus any scripts I need are already made in Ace, although i haven't checked MV scripts in awhile to see if my game is even possible to make in MV. I don't use tilesets, so they don't effect my decision. Only problem...
  6. Rieker

Yep, there are some special ones out their that's for sure. Both for guys and girls, although i...

Yep, there are some special ones out their that's for sure. Both for guys and girls, although i imagine the guys are a little worse on those sites than the girls are. My advice is to just wait for the right one to come along in the real world. Online dating just led me to a whole lot of dead...
  7. Rieker

You can't win trust me, thanks to this comment I now have a craving for them. Now it is only a...

You can't win trust me, thanks to this comment I now have a craving for them. Now it is only a matter of time before they inhabit the freezer once again.
  8. Rieker

Script problem

Well that fixed the issue of the yellow flash being stuck but now it only plays the yellow flash and not the full animation. I'm using Yami overlay mapping script, my friend said he didn't have a problem using galv's overlay script so I'm considering switching to that one. If it is possible to...
  9. Rieker

Questions about Parallax Mapping...

Each rpg maker tile is 32 pixels so when you create a picture in your paint program multiply the number of tiles in your game map by 32 for size of the picture. So a map that is 200 tiles wide and 200 tiles tall would need a picture that is 6400x6400 pixels. Yes you can animate parallax maps and...
  10. Rieker

Script problem

Hello, I'm having problems getting my animation to play over top of my overlay layer. I used the included script (below) to fix this problem, but when the animation is finished a yellow tint screen like effect is left stuck on the screen. How would i remove this? or add another way of displaying...
  11. Rieker

"OK," "Ok," "Okay," "k," or "kk?"

OK, sounds like you're yelling k, i usually use when I'm not happy about something but go along with it anyway kk, is what i would use if i was confirming something Other than that i would use ok, and not bother to capitalize it at all, since i'm lazy
  12. Rieker

STOP TALKING ABOUT SNOW! it's gone and it wont come back!...wont i say!

STOP TALKING ABOUT SNOW! it's gone and it wont come back!...wont i say!
  13. Rieker

Epistemophobia- Government has this fear towards it's people. If we had knowledge they wouldn't...

Epistemophobia- Government has this fear towards it's people. If we had knowledge they wouldn't exist. Clinophobia- Well that has batman written all over it.
  14. Rieker

Parallax map problems

All of your problems are fixable with scripts. Check Victor saints website for the scripts you need, I use a fog, overlay and an animated parallax script to achieve water. Click my profile for an example of parallax water(its green though). Now i realize you said you can't do it. Well for...
  15. Rieker

Mario: "Wow, I'm never getting drunk and picking up a girl ever again!"

Mario: "Wow, I'm never getting drunk and picking up a girl ever again!"

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Less than a week and I can move into my new apartment and out of this bad situation. I'm so excited! Then game making power will increase. :kaoluv:
Enter the password in letters. (English subtitles)
I really tried to pull off something for halloween, but I don't feel like going on. I feel like the plot I was building was too generic, and I couldn't connect to it as I do with other projects. On the bright side, I've been working on my cosmic-puzzle project, so far I think the core mechanics are working properly, so I'll be creating some large test maps to see how it works out.
People2_5 & SF_Monster1 added!

Ami
--- X Costume ---

M.Healer: I'm wearing M.Mage's Costume.
M.Mage: I'm wearing M.Healer's Costume.
M.Knight: Why not using the Scary Costume like me,The Scary Frankenstein?
M.Healer: Err…Because we have low of Budget.
M.Mage: Yeah,right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TikeTenGamesOffical