Recent content by Rikert

1. Rikert

remove the item count symbol "x"

That did it, thank you! Always get lost looking at scripts : )
  2. Rikert

remove the item count symbol "x"

Want to get rid of the "x" symbol next to the item amount, cause it seems unnecessary. Using a custom font, which makes it come out as a "[?]" symbol though. I'm just not sure what to specifically edit in the script (other forum posts about the same issue solve it but don't say what they did)...
  3. Rikert

RMVXA RENT: the Game

Update 1 / 20 / 2018 + main Character redesign. + main character color variants. + more characters.
  4. Rikert

Update 1 / 6 / 2018 + more characters.
  5. Rikert

@HTAS Thank you for the encouraging words. I do have plans for multiple endings, some optional, some based on your money and certain conditions with people or things you do. There will be multiple parts of the city, each having multiple quests and characters to interact with. @RocketKnight...
  6. Rikert

In RENT: the Game you go to exaggerated and comedic RPG length to pay your rent, after not reading the fine print on the agreement. With only five days to earn a few thousand of dollars you’ll have to do anything and everything, clean and dirty, to get it. Explore the city for goodies and...
  7. Rikert

2 save / load screen questions

Ah, thank you guys, looks much better.
  8. Rikert

Thank you for the response. Sorry to ask, but could you explain where i put this? Sorry for being a scrub with this.
  9. Rikert

have 2 questions for changing something with the save / load screen, and if there is a simple script edit (if it can be simple) i can do? Here the save screen, basic format. #1: can i use faces rather than sprites? sprites i use are big. #2: can i display gold? gold is a major factor in the...
  10. Rikert

Is Zerbu's scripts for commercial use?

I'm want to use scripts by Zerbu, which are exactly what i need. http://www.rpgmakercentral.com/topic/560-message-box-size-and-position-options-updated/ and http://www.rpgmakercentral.com/topic/607-text-sound-effect-updated/ I looked all around but he doesn't say if they can be used for...
  11. Rikert

Animation help

Wanted to know if there is a way of animating with individual sprites in a sprite sheet. I found this worm sprite. I'm wondering how you would implement sprite sheets to make an animation? using VX Ace. Thank you
  12. Rikert

Text Box Y-Position (away from boarder)

Is there something within the game scripts i can change?
  13. Rikert

oh sorry i forgot to mention. Using Yanfly: Ace Message System
  14. Rikert

looking around for help on this, but nothing i find seems to help, or i'm just really bad at figuring scripts out (probably the latter). Just want to know how to move the text box slightly away from the boarder of the screen. Thank You
  15. Rikert

Conversation Event Help

Just want to know if there is a easier way to do this than i'm thinking. I have a big character and need the player to move to a certain spot to make it look right, and they have more event pages for extra dialogue. Is there some kind of condition i can set that will cause the player to...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I need to come up with quite a few action sequences.
Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)
A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notKanra