Rikifive
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just broke 'Active Posts' counter. Well, today I learned what I should avoid doing.
    Rikifive
    Rikifive
    lol you're right, they're not counted. #IGOTSHREKT

Well, this time that was not a bug. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I feel so stupid now.

@Everybody Come here and laugh at me, don't waste that chance! =3
    Marsigne
    Marsigne
    XD XD XD XD enough. xD
    Rikifive
    Rikifive
    Used that chance perfectly. Good job! (▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)
    YAY! For first completed game!!! =3
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    Congrats :)
    Maple
    Maple
    Glad you were inspired to pick up the torch after a while of losing interest. It's great when we get that rush to create once again!
    Rikifive
    Rikifive
    Thankies! =3
    Is there a 'better' encryption than the default one in Ace? (Encrypting Audio as well) I mean, I don't want to open a new thread for now, since I think I saw a thread like this before, but I cannot find it. (Sorry for asking questions here, but if that should have its own thread, then I'll make one)
    KockaAdmiralac
    KockaAdmiralac
    It's pretty much impossible to make an uncrackable game. I hope you already know that.

Just one change in your game's encryption can make vast majority of people trying to crack your game to piss off, and for audio encryption I think Ocedic had a script for that.

Also, I think there is Estriole's script for encrypting all, but it'll put bitmaps and music to AppData before it uses them...
    Rikifive
    Rikifive
    Yeah, I know that.

I just wanted a tiny little bit more protection.

Ocedic's script - that's what I was looking for.

But now when I read stuff then I see each one has its cons.

Hmm... I guess I'll have to stick to the default encryption then.

Thanks. (=
    Seriel
    Seriel
    @Hime: Yep.
    There's no avatars in member list in Search Members feature (at the top of the page). Just a small thingie, so just saying.
    Update of the most awesome script ever created! "RPG MAKER SCREEN OF DEATH' V.1.1! =3 http://pastebin.com/A5UDRQ2k - Windows 8.1 didn't liked it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Rikifive
    Rikifive
    *gasp* I know what I could do to annoy even harder if not break something outside the game... I'll better leave this idea.
    Seriel
    Seriel
    What do all those WIndows API calls do?

Suspicious...
    Rikifive
    Rikifive
    These are just increasing the effect of crash. It's a secret. (▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)
    This profile picture has a Jackus Seal of Approval writteng all over it. Ace.net should support Gifs. Like, now.
    Rikifive
    Rikifive
    I agree it should. I was disappointed when I discovered that. ( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°)

But thank you for Jackus Seal of Approval. ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )
    Eventing cutscene (First time in my entire story of RM! [besides silly short cutscene made on RM for PSX]) YAY for new experience!
    Nirwanda
    Nirwanda
    It's a little overwhelming, like taarna said, but it's also very satisfying to watch it in action once everything falls into place.
    Rikifive
    Rikifive
    I have a little bit of experience from RM for PSX, so I'm a step ahead + I did 'cutscenes' in scene via pure scripting, so eventing in editor can't be worse. =P
    Rikifive
    Rikifive
    Yup I agree ~ it is overhelming and timeconsuming, but the result will be great to see, like in scripting. =3
    Thinking of renaming "Chairman Productions" to something more. . . proper. . .? I have no ideas! =< Somebody suggested renaming to "Happy Rainbow Productions", but I'm afraid it'll be kinda silly, will it? =P
    Rikifive
    Rikifive
    Hihi, but it's weird when I think about having that for a long time. =P My profile looks like looks, but it can be changed anytime and it's not that a big deal. I'm confused, I'll ask my sister for her opinion. =P
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    Happy pony productions?
    Rikifive
    Rikifive
    Literally everybody suggests pony-related name. I guess I can't run away with it now. XD

Hmm... This made me think, thanks for suggestion. (=
    lol everybody couldn't wait even a second and now I hear lots of complains. That's what you got for that spam. (▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)
    Rikifive
    Rikifive
    Hihi, and what's the performance for you?

Smoother than Ace? I heard it's not handled well.
    Blinn
    Blinn
    @Rikifive - Finally, someone spoke up.
    Silent Darkness
    Silent Darkness
    It's been alright so far, as far as lag is concerned. Then again, i've hardly gotten into it.
    Team Good must be destroyed. Use this Blitz Challenge to join the dark side ^_^. We have cookies!
    Seriel
    Seriel
    Sorry/
    Rikifive
    Rikifive
    What a bunch of dry and ugly cookies. Donuts have lots of chocolate, I'd never replace my lovely donuts with such a pile of bad cookies. I saw many better cookies than these, but evil forces can't afford/make them apparently. >=D I'll stick to donuts! =3
    Rikifive
    Rikifive
    They look like a flat poop! =3
    Going the harder way - - - Removing 'Difficulty' (random enemy spawn) in minigame and decided to program their move route manually for each enemy. loooootsies of code! =3
    'Community Index' is like 'depo' - most of the people are 'afking' there. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Eventing in script only is challenging - basic things require variables.
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    Why even try to event in script lol?

And yes, now do you pity programmers? ;D
    Rikifive
    Rikifive
    Because everything is happening in one scene - not Scene_Map, so there's no other way. ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )
    How about fully scripted Tower Defense game in RPG Maker? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) That would require looooooots of time but should be doable and perhaps I know how to make this real. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Rikifive
    Rikifive
    @Sharm same as RM games - they're everywhere. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And I agree with @The Stranger - Most of the TD games are trash. I love TD games, but many of them were sooooo bad. But still, I don't think there's a TD made in RM with lots of Erics and others. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Rikifive - Definitely! Most are just clones or poor copies of decent TD games. Many rely on grinding, microtransactions, or are simply frustrating. I've heard good things of Orcs Must Die! though. RPG Maker TD - it needs to exist!
    Rikifive
    Rikifive
    Yup, most of TD games are poor flash games ~ if there is a bigger TD game - it most likely has stupid things as said above. Actually it's not that easy to make a good TD game.

RPG Maker TD ... That sounds so funny and imagine all the graphics from RTP. What could go wrong? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

does there exist a word for a state of being that is between "living" and (not "dead", but ...) "not living" .... does that make sense, or do I just sound like Im high for something :[ ?
Hope you are all fine today~
Moderators, you must have so much patience to be able to deal with everything. I mod in a server of sorts and today we just got a message, which, despite it's helpful constructive criticism, basically stated that all of the mods were jerks and that was the only reason our server was unlikeable. So, thank you, for having patience. You are appreciated! :kaoluv:
Haired slime? Trying some different styles of art. Maybe I can make some resources with this new kind of painting.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brassykibbles