Rikifive
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Planning to add many features to something, but I'm kinda afraid, that this engine will not handle that.
    Silent Darkness
    Silent Darkness
    VX Ace is pretty robust.

If you actually are in danger of overloading it, you may want to consider changing how you handle scripting.
    Silent Darkness
    Silent Darkness
    Actually, if I were you, i'd make a forum thread about this.
    Rikifive
    Rikifive
    Well, I don't think many things can be changed there, they're just updating methods and.. lots of thingies. =P

The only way to check it out is to finish that and let the others play that and see what happens (FPS drop etc.)

If that'll be bad - then I'll ask the community about this, since for now - it runs good so far.

We'll see. ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )
    Steam is very annoying, I'm losing connection way too often. lol
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Been losing it throughout today. Says I have no connection, but I can still access the store.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Same here.
    Rikifive
    Rikifive
    lol I though it was just for me, thanks for that information. I'm struggling with this with my friend...

Damn dat Steam.
    Making things from 2000x2000+ to ~70x60 or even ~20x20 is really challenging. What I've got myself into... YAY for pixel art! and low RM resolution (;一_一) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Chairman is back! (▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)
    Ramiro
    Ramiro
    Please, enjoy your return and take a seat... ooops
    Rikifive
    Rikifive
    Don't worry - chair can sit down on a chair - just putting one on the another one does the trick. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thanks! xD
    Rikifive
    Rikifive
    What am I doing with my life...

Let me introduce - Her name is 'Wooden Support' the weirdest pony ever. That's what people wanted... Don't ask. xD
    After thinking, thinking, thinking and thinking... I came up to conclusion... that something will change in the near future... There are some info around... but...
    Sorry if I'm late - I was busy, but ~ CONGRATULATIONS SHAZ! You finally evolved! =)
    Marsigne
    yeah, I saw it around this time too, so we're two :p
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Thank you ☺
    I'm wondering if I should keep the 'ponified' (LOL) status or let the 'chair theme' come back... What a dilemma (;一_一)
    Marsigne
    Haha xD I've found people assuming my age by my photo XD but if someone wants to assume your age, just slap him in the head with a pony hahaha and yeah it looks nice :)

Chairman Studios? that sounds... *looks profile* *sees weird things* xD wait where is it?
    Rikifive
    Rikifive
    Haha thanks. xD

I'll fix my profile soon. I need to make tons of banners, design logo and voila! xD
    Marsigne
    Ok xD
    I think they should add a rule "Do not spend more than 5 hours/day on forum or you'll get banned" because I'm sitting on forums all day and don't have time to work on game. =P I'm addicted to these forums, don't know why...
    Rikifive
    Rikifive
    But... I can't do that, I need to click 'View New Content'! =P That button... makes me lazy!
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Sorry Rikifive - we could only add rules that the mods could adhere to themselves. I'd be the first one out (at least on weekends when I've GOT 5 free hours)
    Rikifive
    Rikifive
    I'd be banned right now. =P

Ah, just kidding ~ I'll check new content and spend some more hours here. xD
    Not sure if I can make a thread just for it so I'll post that here: I'm working few days on a main menu scene and still can't decide where/what things should I put here, for now I made this - Any suggestions/critics? http://i.imgur.com/Kjxv0K6.png
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    you could probably put it in the game and map screenshot thread.
    Rikifive
    Rikifive
    Thanks for suggestion, I'll look on that tomorrow... Actually not tomorrow - rather later. =P
    LTN Games
    LTN Games
    Best place for this type of feedback is in the game and map screenshot thread, lots of great people there.. from what I see is alot, almost confusing, the pony names should stand out a bit more , maybe its the background clashing with the rest of the menu, there is not enough contrast to see what is what. Window commands are hard to see right away they should be the most prominent thing in the menu, and easy to read. Thats my input for now. Looking fun though and good work.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

A beloved family member passed away due to complication to combat COVID and diabetes. Rest in peace Grandma.
Just got FES pack for my MZ. The details of the tilesets and chars seem not very compatible with MZ rtp. Look like they are scaled up. Not saying it's bad, but just won't fit well.
I've been busy with other things lately but I'm getting back into working on stuff for my game next month. I think I'm going to fiddle with making NPC busts next, mixing and matching stuff from DLC I've purchased.
Just finished composing a boss battle theme!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CMThunder