Recent content by Rikifive

1. Rikifive

Personigo's art showcase

True, true, I already had a chance to notice it, though there's still a long way before me. :D
  2. Rikifive

Personigo's art showcase

Your art is amazing! It's so clean, the pixel art is nicely detailed and animations are smooth - I like what you have there! :D:thumbsup-right: The only problem I see in your art is that I don't draw that good... So yeah, you better fix that! ~just kidding :ewink:
  3. Rikifive

Oh it's been ages since I was here last time.

Oh it's been ages since I was here last time.
  4. Rikifive

crafitng script help

I've took a look at his project and all that mess was caused by wrong script order; addons being above the main script etc. etc.. The missing name error was because of the database not being prepared. The crafting script has pre-configured recipes by default. Recipes, that use items with ID up...
  5. Rikifive

Frozen Dream - A NES like game made in 5 days

Hello there, Oh, yes, people were reporting, that most of my games are "infected". That's because of RPG Maker files - many antiviruses, including the ones, that Google Drive use don't trust that kind of files. I always had troubles with RM games - it didn't matter if that was somebody's game or...
  6. Rikifive

https://youtu.be/Xh_1pYNabc0?t=59s You are woman, Iron man. That's a hilarious insult.

https://youtu.be/Xh_1pYNabc0?t=59s You are woman, Iron man. That's a hilarious insult.
  7. Rikifive

Eric Chronicles: Adventure to the Starting Point

Heh, what a nice coincidence I guess. I recognized you instantly after seeing your name and profile picture. :p Yep, yep, Ralph also is an iconic character, thus people refer to him pretty often. I haven't used VX, but I find Ralph funny as well, so there are chances, that I'll give him a...
  8. Rikifive

@Orgaya Actually the RPG Maker itself ... and mostly my silliness I guess. SHORT STORY: LONG STORY: It's... it's hard to explain actually.. Whenever you're starting a new project - Eric When somebody is screenshoting script's features - High chances to see Eric etc. etc. His description says...
  9. Rikifive

Welcome to the New Forums!

I think Sixth meant an indicator, that shows in which threads you have posted in, not which ones did you see or not. I'm not sure how old is that question, nor if that was answered already, but there seems to be that kind of indicator:
  10. Rikifive

Eric Chronicles: Adventure to the Starting Point Alpha 1.1 Introduction EC:AttSP is the first part of Eric Chronicles, a series telling the story about Eric and his glorious quests. Story Have you ever started a project in RPG Maker VX Ace? Then most likely you've encountered Eric, the bravest...
  11. Rikifive

Welcome to the New Forums!

Testing ... one... two.... three... Just posting something with some format to test stuff out. Posting an image of Eric in a spoiler with title created through the button in the editor... [/SPOILER] Posting code in a spoiler with a title created through the button in the editor...
  12. Rikifive

I kinda left RPG Maker, but browsing through old projects and seeing the Ace's Script Editor...

I kinda left RPG Maker, but browsing through old projects and seeing the Ace's Script Editor made me want to make something... Expect an update of a silly game titled EC:AttSP (Eric Chronicles) soon I guess. :D  (I believe I didn't post the game on these forums yet, but I will, along with the...
  13. Rikifive

Yup! Anyway, thanks for sharing! x3 YAY! That's great! :3 There were troubles here and...

Yup! Anyway, thanks for sharing! x3 YAY! That's great! :3 There were troubles here and there, but it's finally almost over. To be honest it would be best to destroy the whole house and build it from scratch. :P  Anyway, it's much better than it was before, so it's good enough. ^^
  14. Rikifive

If I'm not mistaking, that album was released a year ago, right? ..or at least few of these...

If I'm not mistaking, that album was released a year ago, right? ..or at least few of these songs.. :P  Anyway, it's nice indeed, I was listening to it on Spotify. x3 Thank you and happy heart's warming to you as well! <3 XD Sorry for that late reply, I was busy with home renovation...
  15. Rikifive

Why, thank you! It gets easy once you'll figure out the patterns.

Why, thank you! It gets easy once you'll figure out the patterns.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Officially not a mod anymore. Thanks for the many years!
Thinking if i should post on the classifieds section...
Made another plugin showcase video! :kaojoy:
(Plugins and details inside the description of the YouTube video.) :LZScheeze:
Ami
Castle is my Biggest Fear :kaodes:. I just Managed make Part by Part (like the Entrance only),not the Entire Castle like in the RM Sample...
This video really speaks to me...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vaobongdotbiz