Recent content by rikucotton

1. Variable Update in Skill Description Issue

engine core was required but it works now. this forum can be closed now!
  2. Variable Update in Skill Description Issue

Can you provide a link for it?
  3. Variable Update in Skill Description Issue

outside of battle it updates normally. it's in battles that's causing the issue.
  4. Variable Update in Skill Description Issue

Only one I have on is community basics
  5. Variable Update in Skill Description Issue

Look the first post's screen shot, the very top screen shot is it.
  6. Variable Update in Skill Description Issue

No plugins. Here's how I got it setup.
  7. Variable Update in Skill Description Issue

So I'm eventing my own skill level up system via common events and what not. It works fine but ooooone little issue. I have it to where in the skill's description, it displays \v[1] to be the variable to showcase how many you need to level up the skill. Problem is, despite the skill adding to...
  8. Costume Change via Events (solved)

Well... it's not through eventing, I basically have it set up to where you gain a costume as an item, which is linked up to a common event. Basically you need 1 costume to change back to the default outfit, and 1 costume to change into a new outfit.
  9. Costume Change via Events (solved)

This topic can be deleted, I found a new way of making it work. Heck it even works in battles.
  10. Generator files for earless characters (for animal ears)

Is this free to use in a commercial project?
  11. Battle Character Limit

Yay :D
  12. Battle Character Limit

Thanks dude! Now I just gotta wait to see if this is free for commercial use. I hope it is. ><
  13. Battle Character Limit

What battle engine is that? Yanfly's? That'd be useful to do for my game... I just need to know how to increase the amount of rows, like you suggested. :)
  14. Battle Character Limit

Question, is this plugin free to use for commercial games? I'm trying to make one, and I'm new at it... ^^'
  15. Battle Hud Request

This can be closed/removed... I'm going to do something else for my game.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Who loves the Final Fantasy series?~
Weather and time system twin release. Now with weather icons and possibility to add them in your custom clock!
Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders is finally being ported to PC. I loved playing that game on the original Xbox.
A friend told me to stop making nomnom or gulping noise when eating or drinking. Plot twist of my life. I thought people can't hear that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dito11