Recent content by rinarunine

1. rinarunine

Font Rendering fix?

Using different fonts kinda improves it, but it's still not great. I might try to fiddle with Victor's MV SFonts plugin and try to port it. Edit: I'm way in over my head so that's not gonna happen haha. I'll have to just deal with it. I'm sure the only person it bothers is me / the dev and...
  2. rinarunine

Font Rendering fix?

Maybe I'm crazy, but the font rendering feels really awful in RMMZ. I installed VisuStella's core plugin and disabled blurring (since I'm working on a pixel art game) and everything looks great except the fonts. They just render so terribly, I'm not sure what I can do about it. I disabled the...
  3. rinarunine

What can be done to make RMMZ to have overwhelming positive reviews?

I think the main issue that can be summarized with MZ is that it doesn't really feel like an evolution. The changes are fairly minimal, and with so many years between MV and MZ, I think we were all hoping / expecting for so much more. It honestly feels like a product that should've gotten the...
  4. rinarunine

MultiTweaks: general, map, zoom, battle, enemies, audio, options, efficiency, etc.

I ended up changing the resolution within MZ in the database (960x540) and use MultiTweaks to start the game in fullscreen. So I didn't have to rely on the zooming method, if that makes sense.
  5. rinarunine

MultiTweaks: general, map, zoom, battle, enemies, audio, options, efficiency, etc.

Hello! Maybe I missed it, but is there a way to stop the camera from following the player when zoomed in on small maps?
  6. rinarunine

Parallax mapping + Sprite blend?

Thank you for the quick reply! This kind of works, but it's grid / square based and I think it would be really inaccurate with oddly shaped tiles, like the roof of the house, for example.
  7. rinarunine

Parallax mapping + Sprite blend?

Hello there! This is kind of a weird question but I'll try my best to explain what I'm looking for. I was wondering if there was a parallax mapping plugin or series of plugins that could change the sprite's appearance when in contact with a specific layer. Like a blend or a shader effect or...
  8. rinarunine

Won't Playtest any projects

I guess something was corrupted with my project so I scrapped it and started over and now closing nw.js seems to work. Bummer but hey it's working.
  9. rinarunine

It doesn't work for me. When I hit Play Test it opens up four instances of NW.js and my game doesn't launch. I can close all of them in the task manager but when I try to launch my game / any project via Play Test, it just opens up four instances.
  10. rinarunine

I was using RMMV just fine when I went to hit Playtest and my project didn't launch. No black screen, no window, no error message. I tried creating a blank project and the same thing happens, no windows, no errors, just nothing. I don't know what caused this. I also tried uninstalling and...
  11. rinarunine

Gift Giving System - Possible?

Hello! I've been a long-time lover of the RM series and once I found out that RM2K3 finally got an official release, I snapped it up in a heartbeat! I've been toying with the idea of creating a game with a gift giving system, much in the style of Harvest Moon and other games. But I'm not even...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.
Sand is basically small rocks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Parzival