Recent content by RivalRamen_Games

1. RivalRamen_Games

Ryooniisama's Weeb Art Gallery/Dump

Wow! These are so cute! I wish I could draw like that! I can't even decide my style yet!
  2. RivalRamen_Games

Thalzon's MV Battlers

OOH! Me likey! In all seriousness, they kinda remind me of D&D, which I absolutely LOVE! The style is very amazing, and you managed to capture the uniqueness of each and every monster's sprite!
  3. RivalRamen_Games

Reasons we have mortal bodies: Praise the cactus Orbit the cactus Forfeit all mortal possessions...

Reasons we have mortal bodies: Praise the cactus Orbit the cactus Forfeit all mortal possessions to the cactus
  4. RivalRamen_Games

Just lemme fight the big fishy! XD *Gets Pwned in 5 seconds flat* Hmmm... MORE EXPLOSIVES But in...

Just lemme fight the big fishy! XD *Gets Pwned in 5 seconds flat* Hmmm... MORE EXPLOSIVES But in all seriousness, why not make a rare type of bait that is GUARANTEED to hook the big fishy?
  5. RivalRamen_Games

Uggh... been sick for the past week. I hope I get better soon.

Uggh... been sick for the past week. I hope I get better soon.
  6. RivalRamen_Games

The RPG Maker Meme Thread

Anyone else have problems with this?
  7. RivalRamen_Games

Oh god, my wisdom teeth are coming in! I got a little one sticking out a tiny bit! Also, the...

Oh god, my wisdom teeth are coming in! I got a little one sticking out a tiny bit! Also, the dentist thought I had SIX wisdom teeth, but turns out I got the regular 4, so that was fun.
  8. RivalRamen_Games

Self-care is important!

Self-care is important!
  9. RivalRamen_Games

Base sprites emotes and animations

AAAAA!!!! THESE ARE SO GOOD! :kaojoy: GO TEAM RPGMMV!
  10. RivalRamen_Games

Bk's Stuff

Ohmigosh! These are all so cute! And my bicurious heart needed some fuel. Thanks for the fuel! Nom nom nom
  11. RivalRamen_Games

OH MY GOSH! PUPPY!!! :kaojoy:

OH MY GOSH! PUPPY!!! :kaojoy:
  12. RivalRamen_Games

If you are killed, you die! The goal of the game is to beat the game! You can earn achievements...

If you are killed, you die! The goal of the game is to beat the game! You can earn achievements by earning achievements! The path ahead is long and full of scary monsters... But you can run past it all by holding the dash and move buttons!
  13. RivalRamen_Games

ReStaff October 2021 Release

Wow! Those are so pretty! I really like the teddy bears! Also, the candy corn is so F A B U L O U S! I would really like to see Nurse Harold as well! You all did a good job! Have some choccy milk!
  14. RivalRamen_Games

Whoops

Whoops
  15. RivalRamen_Games

Ya lookin kinda big yourself, buddy.

Ya lookin kinda big yourself, buddy.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

aww man, color hex code #C4C4C4 doesn't work for the tint value in this scene I need something darker, which stinks just because I liked that one it was my favorite plastic explosive three times...#696969 (nice) should work better (WHY IS MY BRAIN LIKE THIS)
Tell it to me straight, doc. If I've been trying to piece together a "shorter" game to learn stuff outside of game jams... am I just running away from my WIP? :v
Well, I've got a party tomorrow, and my friends are coming over. I wanted to work a bit on the Fandom Scouts assets so I can be ready when that update arrives... in other news, Pizza Time Horror is getting a second teaser, and it shows Cabaret Helen's last performance before the location closed.
Also who used to be scared of Chuck E as a kid? I was! Now I love him!
The new cards and what they do:

(I am clearly not a youtuber... Haha)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRCMuller