Recent content by Rixxus

1. RMMZ Can't change equipment

Thanks for your reply @Shaz! I just updated all of the plugins to the most recent update and now it's working, so yay!
  2. RMMZ Can't change equipment

Hey people! I'm having an issue which is either a) me being really stupid, or b) a bug with a plugin. I can give my characters equipment if it's their starting equipment, but when I try to equip anything manually in game (not using an event) it just doesn't equip. It also isn't working to remove...
  3. Problems with Onedrive

Would this still be true, @Andar? It would be safe though to work on it on one pc, upload the files after finishing, download them to the other pc and pick it up from there though, right?
  4. RMMZ Checking if switch is on not working

Oh yeah! Thanks @Shaz!
  5. RMMZ Checking if switch is on not working

Hello lovely people! I'm using bottom script below to trigger a game message and turning on a switch if that switch is off. However, I'm getting the game message when the switch is on as well, so I must be doing something wrong with the JS.
  6. RMMZ Initialize actor when adding to the party with script calls

Haha. Thanks @Aerosys, I'll have a look at that. Still so much to learn :)
  7. RMMZ Initialize actor when adding to the party with script calls

Hello! I'm trying to find a way to force an actor to (re)initialize when adding them to the party. In short, the player can tame monsters but once they die they are gone, and the player will need to catch another (with the same starting stats from the database). It seems that it used to be...
  8. RMMZ Remove dead party members from party

Why do you think I should replace $gameParty.battleMembers() with $gameParty.members()?
  9. RMMZ Remove dead party members from party

Oh, so many responses, now I don't know what to do! :D I used Eliaquim's solution with Shaz's fix, and there were party members to remove in the third and fourt party member positions, but they both removed fine. Does that mean the ascending order thing might not be a problem?
  10. RMMZ Remove dead party members from party

Oooh, @Eliaquim's solution works an absolute treat! Thanks so much both of you! :D :D I added the text like this:
  11. RMMZ Remove dead party members from party

And @Shaz with your suggestion (if I'm implementing it correctly) I get this error:
  12. RMMZ Remove dead party members from party

Sure, here's when I try @Eliaquim's suggestion:
  13. RMMZ Remove dead party members from party

The opposite order thing I definitely understand, but not sure what I should do to fix the rest. I tried this and I keep getting an error saying the objects are undefined. Any ideas?
  14. RMMZ Remove dead party members from party

Hey Eliaquim, I've tried to do what I think you mean and it's not working :( I really have no idea what I'm doing...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Episode 18 is here. We're still making a game in RPG Maker MZ. This week, let's make that cliff map look awesome with the new tiles we made last week! Join us live, now!

I just watched the CG movie HARLOCK: Space Pirate, a retelling of the anime Harlock story. It was pretty awesome, and has given me some inspiration for my space game, at least for parts of it.
How comes, when you are fearful to log anywhere, that somebody close passed from COVID and you learn too late, you suddenly are mortified that others who almost share BDay dates didn't answer the art you made for them?
unknown.png
Trying to make some horror "Corpse Party" style tileset.
100 degrees here (38 degrees C) god I need ac

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HappyHeart