Recent content by RLMurphey

1. RLMurphey

Game & Map Screenshots 9

Making some adjustments to the market today :)
  2. RLMurphey

Game & Map Screenshots 8

@Noobk Thank you so much!! :)  I sort of sketched it all out and pixel arted each piece one at a time and placed them on a sheet/in the map! :)  the wood textures and speckling in the stone are photoshop textured after pixel arting the shading in!
  3. RLMurphey

Game & Map Screenshots 8

Thought I would share a quick screenshot of my very colorful greek marketplace! all is custom save for the jugs and ground texture. I will be making some of my own, but those were just too pretty to not put in for now! MV has some gorgeous resources! <3
  4. RLMurphey

Game & Map Screenshots 8

@SomaelCK OMG I love that sooo much! It is so clean and bright. And the smiley faces in the trees?! ?
  5. RLMurphey

Game & Map Screenshots 8

Progress is sooo slow on this project. Testing out character busts before their final shading ❤
  6. RLMurphey

Game & Map Screenshots 8

It isn't done yet, but the small corner of our Greek marketplace is slowly coming together and i was too excited not to share prematurely! ❤
  7. RLMurphey

Game & Map Screenshots 8

Oh my goodness, you are all so talented! I thought I'd share my tileset and sprite test map ❤ 
  8. RLMurphey

African Safari Preserve and Resort Resources!

Ahaha yeah, they are a tad too large! Our custom sprites are two grids and they are still a little big for them as well! I will attempt smaller versions! Thank you so much!! :)
  9. RLMurphey

African Safari Preserve and Resort Resources!

Thank you all so much!! So glad you like them!! ❤❤❤
  10. RLMurphey

Grove-of-Artemis

Thanks so much! !! ^_^
  11. RLMurphey

Grove-of-Artemis

Temporary filler while I finish out the story!! <3 a pic from a contest I did to show my artistic journey! headed for the gaming world with RPG Maker!!
  12. RLMurphey

Grove-of-Artemis

11.) EXPLORATION (32) I'm gonna switch it up and do it from first person like the book is written!! :) The sun kissed my skin as we stepped out the door onto the streets of Delos. It felt so soothing. It was as if Apollo himself was blessing this day. Then, the happy feeling was gone. That...
  13. RLMurphey

Grove-of-Artemis

Oh my goodness that's it!!! <3 ahaha!! Thank u so much!! I really want to use it as a game story line as well when I'm done with tomb of the lost art! ! I will have more artwork done soon!! ^_^
  14. RLMurphey

Grove-of-Artemis

10.) PARTY (50)   Grace finished With Alexis' hair and the two swept off into the hallway standing before the grand mirror that hung on the wall. Grace looked into the mirror at Alexis and gave her an affectionate squeeze on her shoulders before sauntering off to the end of the hallway.   Grace...
  15. RLMurphey

Grove-of-Artemis

yay!! thank you!! I followed yours all the way, it was GREAT!! ^_^ Ahaha yeah, the story gets a little more gruesome than I will put in this version, but I can send ya the title when it is free if you want! ^_^ I don't know if I can do it in the comments, I read something about self promoting...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Can the Eternal Dreamers finish off the final boss? We'll see!
Fekken kill me. I unknowingly swapped out two important events's codes and saved the game to test it. I'm just doing this for fun and the fun has now been replaced with excruciating torture.
Is this how game developers feel all the time?

EDIT:
WAIT HOLY S***
MY LAST POST ASKING FOR HELP ON AN EVENT ACTUALLY SAVED IT
OH MY GOD
Coffee + Silk Coconut Milk + Splenda Zero = Not ..... awful :/ .
I was making a cutscene where Hero's dad got killed by the dragon but when he lose its say game over and send you to the tittle screen. How can remove game over for that cutscene
My new RPG Maker music pack, Emotional: Redemption, is now in progress and will be coming to RPG Maker soon. It is an album that focuses on emotional themes including the darker forms of sorrow and despair. Below is a demo of a composition from the album.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charles2020